Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think Beppe needs to move his focus to the EPL and here is why. A lot of teams in the EPL are poorly managed, they sign many great players for a lot of money but don't give them a proper chance and they end up getting benched and their value going down. When that happens, those players want to leave and that is were we can do good business. The competition will be small for those types of players because none of the super Spanish clubs will want to sign the likes of for example Tevez and Nani while the teams would rather sell abroad than to sell players to their EPL rivals. A lot of that has to do with why Beppe can manage to get Tevez for 12m or Nani for 5-7m as it has been reported. We get them, play them and make them feel wanted again and they go back to playing at their peak level again. City, United and Chelsea. I would look at all of those teams and see what we can get.

Same thing can't be said about the Spanish league because whenever Real or Barca sell their sloppy seconds teams from the EPL will be there paying good money for them and beating us. Same thing with quality players from other Spanish teams like Griezmann or any Atletico player who will have EPL teams all over them.

And in Serie A we know how the development has been there. Foreign teams overpay for Serie A talents these days and we have no shot in signing some of these guys.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I think Beppe needs to move his focus to the EPL and here is why. A lot of teams in the EPL are poorly managed, they sign many great players for a lot of money but don't give them a proper chance and they end up getting benched and their value going down. When that happens, those players want to leave and that is were we can do good business. The competition will be small for those types of players because none of the super Spanish clubs will want to sign the likes of for example Tevez and Nani while the teams would rather sell abroad than to sell players to their EPL rivals. A lot of that has to do with why Beppe can manage to get Tevez for 12m or Nani for 5-7m as it has been reported. We get them, play them and make them feel wanted again and they go back to playing at their peak level again. City, United and Chelsea. I would look at all of those teams and see what we can get.

Same thing can't be said about the Spanish league because whenever Real or Barca sell their sloppy seconds teams from the EPL will be there paying good money for them and beating us. Same thing with quality players from other Spanish teams like Griezmann or any Atletico player who will have EPL teams all over them.

And in Serie A we know how the development has been there. Foreign teams overpay for Serie A talents these days and we have no shot in signing some of these guys.
I agree with you... if you look at how much money the PL has spent on players... it's ridiculous... also: it works both ways... sell players to the PL and buy them there.... win win (like selling giac with profit and buying Tevez)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 63)