JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
oh man, Milan got Ibra and Robinho... They will crash us like 10-0. Our attack sucks and no creativity at all in the midfield. Don't even open my mouth about our defense.

It will be again a very long season to play and very short season to remember. RIP Juve. You are destroyed by Marotta

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
Okay so we lost the season opener, which was a bad thing, but hey it´s not the end of the world. Juve, the team, coach and staff needs time to settle. Lets base our jugement in the year to come. If juve starts winning the oncomming games, the bitching will come to and end.

Next year, when hopefully we have earnt the Cl-spot, we will start seeing great signings/players. The fans needs to be patient. I know its hard to se this great club, with its history, play average football and buy/loan average players. But hey, Marotta can´t pull Pazzo, Benzema or what ever out of his hat, when we don´t play CL-football and don´t have the money to spent.

Next year it will all be better, we are Juventus, the greatest club ever :flag1:

Ps. Del Piero and all off you players, whear the jersey whit pride, go get that CL-spot :juventus:

Cheers

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Okay so we lost the season opener, which was a bad thing, but hey it´s not the end of the world. Juve, the team, coach and staff needs time to settle. Lets base our jugement in the year to come. If juve starts winning the oncomming games, the bitching will come to and end.

Next year, when hopefully we have earnt the Cl-spot, we will start seeing great signings/players. The fans needs to be patient. I know its hard to se this great club, with its history, play average football and buy/loan average players. But hey, Marotta can´t pull Pazzo, Benzema or what ever out of his hat, when we don´t play CL-football and don´t have the money to spent.

Next year it will all be better, we are Juventus, the greatest club ever :flag1:

Ps. Del Piero and all off you players, whear the jersey whit pride, go get that CL-spot :juventus:

Cheers
Forget CL, Juve is now lower than Napoli, Sampdoria, Roma and even Lazio.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

Cheers
If we don't have the money to spend why did we bought Pepe,Martinez and Krasic and loaning Aquilani and Quag?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
If we don't have the money to spend why did we bought Pepe,Martinez and Krasic and loaning Aquilani and Quag?
And know the fact that Trezgol is 100% better dan Quag. I think Marotta wants only Italian players at Juve but Italia players don't have any quality. They were out in the first round of WC.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
I am sure; Secco's and Moratta's Damage More than Calciopoli :(

Yes we were down Serie B and lost Own many world Class footballer...But We were Rich Club even After Calciopoli but Secco and Moratta recklessly spent our money for Trash Players :(...Look Our Team's footballer we have: Pepe , Martinez , Storari , Grosso etc...

And look our Coach is Del Neri...Lets Think; Could Del Neri be a coach before the Calciopoli ??? NO; Because we were very Rich and we have prestige !!!

Yes we were down Serie and we were unfairly punished :sad: ...But After Calciopoli OurBoard have many mistake and Our board should agreement quality Manager and Coach but lets see Who is Secco and Moratta ? Who is Zacheroni, Del Neri etc...We should Continue Deschamps but we have agreement with Zacheroni and Del Neri etc...

Beleive or not Secco's and Moratta's bad Strategies give more damage to Juventus :(

(And I am sorry My Terrible English)
And I see; Any Juventuz members don't understand my Trash English :inter:

I hate Myself and I want commit suicide myself! :cry: :cry: :cry:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know who called Marotta but that's probably because I skipped over their posts. I was the
first person to claim we based our future off of one season with Samp, but I originally thought we'd sign
better players than these. Now that's what I have been wrong about, and I should have known better.

I would much rather sign three quality players, kept Diego and Seba, and went from there. So this has been
A nightmare.
I don't know either who was saying them but I read things along the lines of saviour, Moggi-like, Marotta will be our best signing, etc. I never understood why was he given this status, I didn't even know what achievements he has done with Sampdoria, all I know that Sampdoria got the 4th spot. As to being wrong or right it doesn't make any difference, I never expected anything from him which makes all his actions pretty much non-disturbing.

The fact that the same people that jubilated him, started cursing him within a week is the most fascinating thing though.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
There is totally no movements from Juve in the transfer market. is Marotta passed away?...

I don't want him dead but I want him to find a new job. asshole

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I have a feeling we just brought them so they could help this team qualify for CL, and that's it. Once we accomplish that, we send them back and start our search for World Class players. I doubt Juventus as a company would like a mediocre team to play in the new Juventus stadium(that would be up and running for next season's campaign), that type of team would not attract anybody to come and watch the team live.
excuses excuses, i had enough of this recycled bs in the past year.
We have no ambition to be build a competitive team and we have demonstrated that when we have kept ferrara and were mubling for the italian core while we were in cl.
Stop lieing to your selves and accept the same recycled lies!

And badfish i did predicted that the storm is coming before calciopoli, back in the epo trials, were our defenses were systematically tested and failed miserably.

I ve also explained in detail how the small time fc mentality will fail in the long run and why. The persons and players i criticized were proven to be failures and as i pointed out, we will pay these mistakes, as we are still paying them even today.

Ppl should stop focusing on the poster and stop talking with about arguments! Wishful thinking did not helped our team, neither our delusional fans. Its about time we realise where are we heading to and do smth about it!
Ignoring an issue will not make it go, detecting and take action against it will though.

Truth is there is little, us the fans can do about it, but defaming the ones who have accepted the truth and still remail loyal to our cause and ring the alarm bells, will not take away our problems, not even all the voices about them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)