RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
He's there for Grosso-Kaladze. Grosso's agent is there too.

Borriello's deal seems off. Also, it seems not striker will be signed considering the time left till the market closes.

I know optimists will find another way.

Example: Cassano deal done and dusted :seven:
A 20 mil offer will do it...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chiellini said it himself. We are building a team for the future so all this season is focused entirely on CL qualification, not winning the leage. It is going to be a frustrating season to watch I think. :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chiellini is lying. You can't build a team for future with likes of Pepe and Martinez.
Those kind of players will produce limited quality and the team they built for this year will get us at least 4th.

They sold all of our big earners to save money for next seasons budget. Next mercato in the summer will be big and to buy good players to play over those 2 you mentioned.

Jul 2, 2006
Those kind of players will produce limited quality and the team they built for this year will get us at least 4th.

They sold all of our big earners to save money for next seasons budget. Next mercato in the summer will be big and to buy good players to play over those 2 you mentioned.
I think we won't buy anyone unless we opt to not sign loaned players.

Pepe 7.5
Quagliarella 10.5
Traore ?
Motta 5
Aquilani 16

We will also pay installments of Storari, Martinez, Krasic and Bonucci. That makes more than 50 million €.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)