KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juve top 4 Italian teams + more Italians players = Italian Players playing CL football should be better = Better Azzurri, not that complicated.
But look at the top 4 teams and tell me who their best players are.

Inter- Sneijder, Milito, Eto'o

Milan- Ronaldinho, Pato, Seedorf

Roma- Vucinic, Menez, Pizzaro, Totti (Hey, there's one, but he's 50 now)

Sampdoria- Well, now we have something. Cassano, Pazzini (hmm), Poli (will end up being great, in my opinion)

Its hard to share that mentality when the top 4 clubs don't follow your mindset

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Juve top 4 Italian teams + more Italians players = Italian Players playing CL football should be better = Better Azzurri, not that complicated.
A shitty player playing out of his depth will not necessarily improve him as a player and definitely won't improve a team. You're an idiot.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
But look at the top 4 teams and tell me who their best players are.

Inter- Sneijder, Milito, Eto'o

Milan- Ronaldinho, Pato, Seedorf

Roma- Vucinic, Menez, Pizzaro, Totti (Hey, there's one, but he's 50 now)

Sampdoria- Well, now we have something. Cassano, Pazzini (hmm), Poli (will end up being great, in my opinion)

Its hard to share that mentality when the top 4 clubs don't follow your mindset
I agree but i think the mind set of the club is changing with the introduction of DN and Marotta. Again look back to the amount of Italian players were in the top 4 when Italy won the WC in 2006. The only way you get the talent poolup is by giving them the chance they are not going ot get that at the smaller Italian clubs. I also dont just want Italian players for the sake of it, but likewise listen to the likes of Baggio and Abete and Albertini who are trying to get the likes of Juventus to lead the way.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I agree but i think the mind set of the club is changing with the introduction of DN and Marotta. Again look back to the amount of Italian players were in the top 4 when Italy won the WC in 2006. The only way you get the talent poolup is by giving them the chance they are not going ot get that at the smaller Italian clubs. I also dont just want Italian players for the sake of it, but likewise listen to the likes of Baggio and Abete and Albertini who are trying to get the likes of Juventus to lead the way.
The problem with that reasoning though, is that the players on the WC team were either at the back end of their prime, or past it already

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I say fuck Baggio, Abete and Albertini. These folks are part of the enemy now.

Instead of being the Italian Juve that everyone loves, I'd rather be the Juve everyone hates again. Fuck the rest of Italy, I don't care about it, all I care about is Juventus the club. And as fans of the club that's all we should care about.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
The problem with that reasoning though, is that the players on the WC team were either at the back end of their prime, or past it already
They had been playing for there club teams for a number of years previously though. look at the likes of perotta, de rossi at Roma. a good example is Pirlo if Milan hadnt given him the chance once Inter through him away, he would be the player he is today...lets face it we are still a club rebuilding, Inter are light years ahead, Roma are closest, milan back end of an era. We might as well build with younger players and a new direction.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Your the idiot because if they are not good enough they wont get the chance to be in the top 4 or CL.
If there aren't Italian players good enough to play in a top for CL qualifying team then don't get them. For some reason we still are getting them regardless. There are not world class Italian players coming through at the moment that's why you're wrong. They can come to any top 4 club but they will still worsen the team because they're not good enough and the Azzurri will still be shit anyway.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Instead of being the Italian Juve that everyone loves, I'd rather be the Juve everyone hates again. Fuck the rest of Italy, I don't care about it, all I care about is Juventus the club. And as fans of the club that's all we should care about.
Oh Andy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The player that turned you on to Juventus in the first place

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010

What the Fuck are you on about? the enemy? mate get of COD its messing with your head.

These are ppl we need to listen to because they have won things in there career :andyandbarcelona:

Fine you dont need to support Italy to support Juventus but have a bit of respect for the majority of Juventus fans that do.

As for fuck Baggio if we could get a player half what he was wouldnt be in this mess.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Surely he has something good planned!?

Nobody is this stupid.

yeah but what is that?by the end of the week we've nearly the end of mercato....i agree with you, no one is stupid enough to do this kind of mercato shit. Whatever he planned he should do faster..i really dont wanna end up with this recent line ups.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)