Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Y do you support an Italian team if you dont want to see Italian players play for it.

what because we were awesome in the 90s???
Why do you support Italian team when you live in England? Don't you want to only Italians support Juve?

On a serious note, why would anyone want bunch of average players to play for his club? Don't tell me that you would rather see Barzagli as our CB than Vidic for example?

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Why do you support Italian team when you live in England? Don't you want to only Italians support Juve?

On a serious note, why would anyone want bunch of average players to play for his club? Don't tell me that you would rather see Barzagli as our CB than Vidic for example?
My family is italians living in Londn.

2ndly - no of course not but i fed up with seeing us waste money on useless forgein players, Gygera, Zebina, Melo, Amauri to name a few.

The difference is when we were winning things we had a core of Italian players who knew what it meant to play for the shirt. Now we have a bunch of mercenaries who we cant get rid of and havent won anything apart from Serie B.

Lets go back to basics and buy the best Italian options first.

Also as an Azzurri fan we need Juve to be Italian for the nationale.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
My family is italians living in Londn.

2ndly - no of course not but i fed up with seeing us waste money on useless forgein players, Gygera, Zebina, Melo, Amauri to name a few.

The difference is when we were winning things we had a core of Italian players who knew what it meant to play for the shirt. Now we have a bunch of mercenaries who we cant get rid of and havent won anything apart from Serie B.

Lets go back to basics and buy the best Italian options first.

Also as an Azzurri fan we need Juve to be Italian for the nationale.
But if you love Italy so much you would move there, or you are also mercenary (like you like to say).

Second thing is, when you mentioned those mercenaries (this word again) how come you mentioned Zebina, he was with us before calciopolli and won scudetto with us, why don't you consider him as legend who stayed with us in serie B?

So you want Italians, can you please name two or three players that we need and are good, beside Balotelli and Cassano?

Also why Juve need to be Italian for nationale? If you love Juve than that would be the last thing you would want now, considering state of Italian NT

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
But if you love Italy so much you would move there, or you are also mercenary (like you like to say).

Second thing is, when you mentioned those mercenaries (this word again) how come you mentioned Zebina, he was with us before calciopolli and won scudetto with us, why don't you consider him as legend who stayed with us in serie B?

So you want Italians, can you please name two or three players that we need and are good, beside Balotelli and Cassano?

Also why Juve need to be Italian for nationale? If you love Juve than that would be the last thing you would want now, considering state of Italian NT
Ok firstly a mercanery is a person who has no particualr afflilation with a Country who is paid to do a service. Living in England with Italian hertiage doesnt make me a mercanery it means i come form Immigrant stock totally different.

Secondly, Zebina and the like stay because they Football is there JOB and they are paid massive ammounts of money that cannot hope to get anywhere else than at Juve because they have a contract that states it. So yeah they are mercaneries because they will go anyway that plays them the most money, simple as that.

As for emerging Italians that are any good, Pazzini, Cassano, Santon, Marceda, Rossi, Poli, Palombo, Abate, Giovinco, Criscito, Cigarini anymore???? they need to be given a real chance.

The Nationale will only get back to being good when the top italian teams, Juve, Milan, Inter and Roma play Italian players otherwise you become like England. Look how many players who won the WC in 2006 played for the top 4 teams in Italy. Thats my point!!!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You're all just knee jerk reacting!! Marotta will sign a better SS then Diego for 10m. None of you know the facts so how can you all be such huge whiners.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ok firstly a mercanery is a person who has no particualr afflilation with a Country who is paid to do a service. Living in England with Italian hertiage doesnt make me a mercanery it means i come form Immigrant stock totally different.
I said mercenary only to tease you a litlle bit, while my point was if you are so fond of Italy and feel Italian, why don't you go back to Italy?

Secondly, Zebina and the like stay because they Football is there JOB and they are paid massive ammounts of money that cannot hope to get anywhere else than at Juve because they have a contract that states it. So yeah they are mercaneries because they will go anyway that plays them the most money, simple as that.
By that logic almost every human being is mercenary. We all are trying to work for a bigger company and earn as much as we can. It's Zebina's fault tha he earns as much as he earns, club offered him that money and he accepted. Would you leave for a job that is paid less, even 50% less than your current job. Also you didn't answered my question, you talked about mercenaries and mentioned Zebina who was with us before calciopolli and won Scudetto with us, and also stayed in B. If he had lest us, I'm sure that he still would be considered mercenary because he left us when we needed him most...

As for emerging Italians that are any good, Pazzini, Cassano, Santon, Marceda, Rossi, Poli, Palombo, Abate, Giovinco, Criscito, Cigarini anymore???? they need to be given a real chance.
Pazzini (I really son rate him, but I'm willing to give him a chance), Cassano (is really good and we should try to sign him, also he would cost a lot), Santon (the guy didn't played for Inter since God knows when and had serious injury), Marceda (Macheda is at Manchester and there is no way we could get him), Rossi (C'mon are we really that desperate), Poli (have potential we should try to sign him but that would be third Sampdoria player so I don't see it happening), Palombo :)lol:), Abate (Palombo was a joke, but what the hell is this, horror), Giovinco (we maybe made mistake by letting him go, still this season will give us answer were we right to let him go), Criscito average at best), Cigarini (yeah he is so great player :))

The Nationale will only get back to being good when the top italian teams, Juve, Milan, Inter and Roma play Italian players otherwise you become like England. Look how many players who won the WC in 2006 played for the top 4 teams in Italy. Thats my point!!!
I agree that we should give a proper chance to youths, but let's not restrict ourselves to Italians only, we are not Italy youth school, nor we are payed by FIGC to have obligation to them. Also I'm against buying Italians for the sake of being Italian. Quality should be our first criteria not nationality. That's my point!!!

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
the only thing which bugs me , when we wanted dzeko we had such a pain, they never made anythign easy for us , and when they wanted Diego, we gave him for cheap and for the price they wanted...

WHY JUST TELL ME WHY???
did Juve became a low class club??
that a stupid club like Wolfsburg force us to their condition??

and ppl blame us why we still love moggi and cant wait to see him back..

no body on those days could stop us from taking wat we want, and sell the price of wat we want..

as am sad for selling diegi and never give him a 2nd chance, but am not against selling a player for better future, BUT NOT THIS WAY..

Marotta , with this u blew everything good uve done ..

anyway, i dont know why we picked marotta, when we had Pierpaolo Marino,
this guy is the true next transfer guru, reminds me alot of Moggi..

god i cant stop writing am so pissed of, above all this , we let Giovinco go..

i really wish di natali doesnt come, and give a slap to Marotta face
Cause we want to sell, and they dont.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
I agree that we should give a proper chance to youths, but let's not restrict ourselves to Italians only, we are not Italy youth school, nor we are payed by FIGC to have obligation to them. Also I'm against buying Italians for the sake of being Italian. Quality should be our first criteria not nationality. That's my point!!!
:agree: :tup: :flag1:

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Oggy - nice to have a sensible discussion with someone on here. Even if we dnt necessarily agree in our opinions.

Look im not too bothered where the player has previously played ie. Samp, whether it was a fluke ornot last season they finished 4th and we didnt there players had a good year. Palombo is better than Melo and less injury prone then Momo (whom i like a lot), Rossi is not worth figures quoted but from what i have seen has great potential ( get if we can in a swap deal + a small amount of cash), as for the rest they are no worst than players we are regularly quoted as being interested in. There are few World Class players out there, the Ronaldos and Messis so we have to buy the best we can at the time. I would rather it be someone is 100 % commited thats all.

As for the likes of Zebina and Camo to an exent they stayed due to the money and at the time were forced unlike Buffon and Del Piero who ok may have gone if they didnt win the world cupbut they did.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Marotta! He is an idiot! I will keep repearting this, until he proves me wrong in the coming few days. Otherwise, he will just validate my point.

Acquisitions like Di Natale, Rossi, Quag, Pazzini or more talentless Italians doesn't count!

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Fuck Marotta! He is an idiot! I will keep repearting this, until he proves me wrong in the coming few days. Otherwise, he will just validate my point.

Acquisitions like Di Natale, Rossi, Quag, Pazzini or more talentless Italians doesn't count!
Fickle - so unless he buys superstars like messi and ronaldo he is shit.

Well your going to be dissapointed then, coz this isnt going to happen. Look i think we should give him at least 2 seasons. its not his fault this last useless lot ( there for 4 years) wasted money and turned there nose up at players of Xabi Alonso, D'Agostino quality...so far he has made better signing in 6 months than Secco did in 4 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)