Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What the Fuck are you on about? the enemy? mate get of COD its messing with your head.

These are ppl we need to listen to because they have won things in there career :andyandbarcelona:

Fine you dont need to support Italy to support Juventus but have a bit of respect for the majority of Juventus fans that do.

As for fuck Baggio if we could get a player half what he was wouldnt be in this mess.
You don't even understand that the objectives these guys have are different than those of Juventus. FIGC doesn't care about Juventus. They only care about getting their beloved Azzurri in order. If that meant relegating Juve to Serie C, they would probably do it.

So no, I don't care what Baggio has to say being a technical director of FIGC.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
You don't even understand that the objectives these guys have are different than those of Juventus. FIGC doesn't care about Juventus. They only care about getting their beloved Azzurri in order. If that meant relegating Juve to Serie C, they would probably do it.

So no, I don't care what Baggio has to say being a technical director of FIGC.
Oh course they are, one is the national game the other is a club. But for the national team to be good it needs its best teams to produce or use the best italian players. so you are simply wrong.

They care that the biggest clubs give them the players for the national.

How would Juve being in Serie C help them? Come on get real.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh course they are, one is the national game the other is a club. But for the national team to be good it needs its best teams to produce or use the best italian players. so you are simply wrong.

They care that the biggest clubs give them the players for the national.

How would Juve being in Serie C help them? Come on get real.
You didn't get the point.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That is because there is no POINT, what your saying does not make sense.
NO, you didn't get the fucking point. I'm hypothetically saying that if demoting Juve to Serie C would help them, they would.

They DO NOT care about Juve's success, they only care about the success of the Azzurri. Of course they will want Italian players flooding the top teams in Serie A, even if it means the top clubs turn to absolute crap.

You want us to take the advice of folks who do not have our best interests at heart?

Fine, you go on my ignore list.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
NO, you didn't get the fucking point. I'm hypothetically saying that if demoting Juve to Serie C would help them, they would.

They DO NOT care about Juve's success, they only care about the success of the Azzurri. Of course they will want Italian players flooding the top teams in Serie A, even if it means the top clubs turn to absolute crap.

You want us to take the advice of folks who do not have our best interests at heart?

Fine, you go on my ignore list.
Happy to mate, your talking shit.

Hypothetically...its just rubbish. Your talking fantasy, its pointless. Get back to reality.

They need to care, they need Juve to be good again...FACT!!!!!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I know its a point of little relevance but I kind of resent the fact all of our shirts are covered in Italy flags. It's really gay because we are a club not a country, I mean this years away kit, did we really need to get any more stuck p about being Italian?
What happened to the good old pink and blue & yellow shirts? This is our history not the Italian national teams'.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If the Azzurri want to bring their strength back up, they need to first get their house in order. Getting shit players to play for big clubs doesn't make them gold. No thank you to overrated, useless Italians. If they are quality, no problem. If not, then the door's that way sir.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
I know its a point of little relevance but I kind of resent the fact all of our shirts are covered in Italy flags. It's really gay because we are a club not a country, I mean this years away kit, did we really need to get any more stuck p about being Italian?
What happened to the good old pink and blue & yellow shirts? This is our history not the Italian national teams'.
Firstly, we just ripped off Portugals away kit this year. (Nike got lazy)

Secondly, if ou cant have the scudetto badge on your shirt you need a replacement.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
After it had come of the back of a WorldCup win!!!!
They used us and then threw us? Yeah, I would like to be part of that again :sergio:

If you are here for a long time, you'd know that I'm one of Azzurri's biggest supporters on the forum despite not being Italian. But this obsession with useless, garbage Italian players will not take Juve anywhere. When Italy starts to produce good talent again, we can start with an Italian base, until then get the best players based on their talent. Not their nationality.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
icεmαή;2658793 said:
They used us and then threw us? Yeah, I would like to be part of that again :sergio:

If you are here for a long time, you'd know that I'm one of Azzurri's biggest supporters on the forum despite not being Italian. But this obsession with useless, garbage Italian players will not take Juve anywhere. When Italy starts to produce good talent again, we can start with an Italian base, until then get the best players based on their talent. Not their nationality.
:agree: the whole a better Juve is an Italian Juve is a complete lost cause, we should be focusing on real talent as our spine and Italian players around the sides to complete the team/squad, we do it completely the other way around :sergio:

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
icεmαή;2658793 said:

Look you need to accept that what Moggi says is partually true.
We should have defended ourselves and not bent over backwards, for sure we made it easy for Moratti's men to get us where they wanted us of the back of a World Cup win it was too easy...

I agree all i am saying is in the last 4 years we have bout players in who have not been Juve standard ie. Melo at a HUGE cost, wheras we could have bought or at least tried to get the like of De Rossi and Palombo..For Italy to produce the Talent clubs like Juve need to start the ball rolling. When we do produce it, we loan it out to Parma ala Giovinco......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)