JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not happy at his appointment but I'll judge him how he does next season not on his past. If he manages to get us a Champions League spot then I'll congractulate him.

I can't see him doing any worse than what Zacc and Ferrara have done. Lets see how we do in the Transfer Market then look forward to a new season. I think Del Neri might suprise us but I'm not putting money on it.
I am not saying he's worse than Zacc or Ferrara, I am certain he's better if not much better but still he's not enough...he's actually not the person we need and that's what I am arguing about. We need a man manager at the highest level more than a tactician. We need someone who knows how to boost confidence in a broken squad, not someone who has a football plan.

Alen said it recently that our biggest problem this season was morale, as soon as we concede we are totally out of the game. This is all up to the manager, the manager teaches the players to play their game no matter what the outcome is, this is something Ancelotti is good at, Mourinho, Capello, Benitez, Ferguson but I am not sure Del Neri can do it. I am not even sure Pellegrini is a manager who is good at that. Prandelli might be a good tactician but he lacks that aspect too, so does Spaletti.

The transfer market is not up to Del Neri either, it is something that Marotti will control fully, it appears to be that. He was appointed to take control of all the aspects off the field, he appointed Del Neri and he will choose the players for him. And do you know when we can start judging Del Neri? In December or even January. And by then it might be too late and we might start wishing the season would end, just like this year.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Marrotta's Mercato:

January 2010 Transfers
In:
None

Out:
Marius Stankevicius (loan, Sevilla)
Salvatore Foti (loan, Piacenza)

Summer 2009
In:
Gianluigi Bianco (undisclosed, Empoli)
Daniele Mannini (co-ownership, Napoli)
Luciano Zauri (loan, Lazio)
Marco Rossi (loan, Parma)

Out:
Gennaro Delvecchio (undisclosed, Catania)
Daniele Padelli (loan, Bari)
Vladimir Koman Jr. (loan, Bari)
Mirko Pieri (undisclosed, Livorno)
Hugo Armando Campagnaro (undisclosed, Napoli)
Emiliano Bonazzoli (undisclosed, Reggina)
Antonio Mirante (loan, Parma)
Danilo Soddimo (loan, Salernitana)

January Transfers 2009

In:
Massimo Bonanni (loan, Grosseto)
Andrea Raggi (loan, Palermo)
Giampaolo Pazzini (undisclosed, Fiorentina)
Michele Ferri (undisclosed, Cagliari)
Out:
Jonathan Pablo Bottinelli (loan, San Lorenzo)
Emiliano Bonazzoli (loan, Fiorentina)

Summer Transfers 2008

In:
Antonio Cassano (undisclosed, Real Madrid)
Paolo Sammarco (full ownership, AC Milan)
Antonio Mirante (co-ownership, Juventus)
Marius Stankevicius (undisclosed, Brescia)
Marco Padalino (undisclosed, Piacenza)
Daniele Dessena (co-ownership, Parma)
Bruno Fornaroli Mezza (undisclosed, Nacional Montevideo)
Jonathan Pablo Bottinelli (undisclosed, San Lorenzo)
Nenad Krsticic (undisclosed, OFK Belgrade)

Out:
Christian Maggio (undisclosed, Napoli)
Sergio Volpi (free, Bologna)
Fabrizio Cacciatore (loan, Triestina)
Cristian Zenoni (undisclosed, Bologna)
Luigi Sala (free, Udinese)
Andrea Poli (loan, Sassu

DeLiriuM

Oct 25, 2009
My biggest fear is that Marrota won't spend money on star players (that we need). He'll only buy Italians and we'll become the new Inter(well not a good example) (or maybe Roma, Palermo etc.). Always top 4, never champions :(

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Marotta 'Del Neri one of the best technical'
18:58 del 17 maggio 18:58 17 May

Interviewed by Sky Sport 24, the now former director general of Sampdoria Beppe Marotta, pending official investiture as the new general director of Juventus, Juventus look to the future, which will also Luigi Del Neri .

Del Neri ready for Juventus?
"Absolutely. Del Neri is one of the best coaches around. It is right that a company like Juventus think to him."

Juventus fans are expecting a lot after a disastrous season ...
"It is clear that all hope that Juventus could return to that position that the responsibility for its coat and its glorious history. I'll do everything to help you find the right place."

Diego does not seem very suitable to the form of Neri ...
These situations will be addressed at the right time, when there will be the new coach. The coaches should be adjusted a bit 'to those who are the values of the players. The classic form of Del Blacks is 4-4-2 but we will see calmly and evaluate all things. "

If Del Neri were the coach of Juventus and asked to bring players of Sampdoria in Turin would be prepared to deal with Garrone?
"To deal with Garrone. But I'd rather not because Sampdoria has reached an important goal. The President and his staff are able to evaluate new things. If it were me, I will earthen tight.

Calciomercato

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah I had to go change all the Del Blacks to Del Neri :D
Thanks for the effort :tup:

I find the last paragraph a little weird. When asked if Del Neri will be able to deal with Sampdoria's president Garrone if he wants to take some Samp players to Juve, Marrone said "Yes, he can do deals with Garrone, but I prefer if he doesn't."
He also made it sound as if the Samp players should stay where they are and Sampdoria should do everything to keep them.

Is he implying here that Juve won't go after Pazzini or Cassano?

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Thanks for the effort :tup:

I find the last paragraph a little weird. When asked if Del Neri will be able to deal with Sampdoria's president Garrone if he wants to take some Samp players to Juve, Marrone said "Yes, he can do deals with Garrone, but I prefer if he doesn't."
He also made it sound as if the Samp players should stay where they are and Sampdoria should do everything to keep them.

Is he implying here that Juve won't go after Pazzini or Cassano?
Yes, and the others he does not deem good enough for Juventus hopefully.

@Jack

Really good post and its hard to put a reply to what you wrote because its all true. However as fans I think we just need to sit back and see what unfolds after the past seasons I know it's not going to be easy and it could go up in flames again but a transition faze in which we seem to be going through this summer(changes up in the board etc) will take time to gel and could take more than a season. I'm still optimistic that while we may suffer for 1-2 seasons we may just be better off in the future.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hey, as a fan I am also hoping for the best and I am also hoping that I am wrong about both Marotta and Del Neri. I am also hoping for a good transfer season where we approach our weaknesses in a smart manner.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Hey, as a fan I am also hoping for the best and I am also hoping that I am wrong about both Marotta and Del Neri. I am also hoping for a good transfer season where we approach our weaknesses in a smart manner.
I know, but your well in your rights to be skeptical about it all it would be wrong for nobody to be worried after what we've witnessed over the past few seasons because it's hardly been inspiring.

I don't think I've wished it you yet but good luck with your run on saturday mate. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)