Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Have you guys even noticed how Marrotta has built Samdoria? Almost every player in the squad is Italian. I guess he prefers to build his team with Italian players, too bad there ain't that many good Italians. I guess we should expect some Pazzini instead of Dzeko and Pepe instead of Di Maria.
and this is a problem why? why are you seeing things from one side only. why does it have to be pepes and pazzinis? why can't it be that he will sign the next Zambrotta or the next cannavaro or the next pirlo?

this guy hasd en eye for talent. i'm sure as we discuss this already he has scouts teling him about raw gems that are waiting to be signed.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
and this is a problem why? why are you seeing things from one side only. why does it have to be pepes and pazzinis? why can't it be that he will sign the next Zambrotta or the next cannavaro or the next pirlo?

this guy hasd en eye for talent. i'm sure as we discuss this already he has scouts teling him about raw gems that are waiting to be signed.
decent post...but its your signature which makes me chuckle...as i read it and imagine teeth saying that to rooney, and rooney smiling, before telling him...
umm...hey sweetypie, you ain't on an internet forum now, so i am going to take out your fucking eyes with a spoon, whilst you boom bap to kanye and act tough...'

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    I'm pretty sure we'll hear the word project in his 1st press conference. We are practically back to where we were with Ranieri. Not Ciro but Ranieri. The mercato will be interesting to see if we'll contend or just watch the parade. We could of aimed higher(Bettega was) but decided on a plan and believe in Marotta and his boys. I really hope it works, FAST!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #114
    His side won. The other was opting for another coach(sigh) and lost. They'll probably pack their bags soon I guess.

May 22, 2007
    I'm telling you guys, we should be worried.. I think Sampdoria is the club that has most Italians on their team in the league. That is some fucked up news for us. Now I'm really concerned that Marrotta is going to build Juventus exactly the same way. I just hope that we didn't go from Sucko to Marotta the Azzurri fanboy.
    Lets be worried, because almost nobody predicted Sampdoria to get into the CL this season yet they managed to. That was impossible for them with all their Italians, even ahead of the magical Palermo with the world class foreign youngsters like Kjær, Pastore and Hernandez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)