Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Marotta said:
“I’ve spoken with Juventus. I’ll meet Andrea Agnelli and Blanc in the next few days. An extraordinary period has ended for me at Sampdoria, one that I’ll never forget and I hope that my successors reach the goals that I know the club with this sort of setup can achieve. My move to Juventus has not yet been officially confirmed and that will be up to the club management. I can only speak as an external observer and say that Juve must return to where they belong. The club’s resources and team need to be protected and nurtured, because we shouldn’t forget that 8 players have been picked by Lippi, so we certainly don’t need any revolutions. Juventus had to rebuild after the Calciopoli scandal. In football you need time, you need projects and you need to test yourself against other teams. In recent times Inter have been one of the strongest teams of the last twenty years.”

Gazzetta
:shifty:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Please my Friends Who this 8 players ???
Italian National Team Provisional Squad for WC2010

Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus)
Morgan De Sanctis (Napoli)
Federico Marchetti (Cagliari)
Salvatore Sirigu (Palermo)

Salvatore Bocchetti (Genoa)
Leonardo Bonucci (Bari)
Fabio Cannavaro (Juventus)
Mattia Cassani (Palermo)
Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus)
Domenico Criscito (Genoa)
Fabio Grosso (Juventus)
Christian Maggio (Naples)
Gianluca Zambrotta (Milan)

Mauro Camoranesi (Juventus)
Antonio Candreva (Juventus)

Andrea Cossu (Cagliari)
Daniele De Rossi (Roma)
Gennaro Gattuso (Milan)
Claudio Marchisio (Juventus)
Riccardo Monotolivo (Fiorentina)
Angelo Palombo (Sampdoria)
Simone Pepe (Udinese)
Andrea Pirlo (Milan)

Marco Borriello (Milan)
Antonio Di Natale (Udinese)
Alberto Gilardino (Fiorentina)
Vincenzo Iaquinta (Juventus)
Giampaolo Pazzini (Sampdoria)
Fabio Quagliarella (Napoli)
Giuseppe Rossi (Villareal)

Jul 21, 2006
Thanks

Grosso and Cannavaro so useless :inter:

And Camo vey injury prone ( and he leaving :sad: )

MORATTA YOU ARE WRONG !!! :(

You Musn't Blind !

WE NEED REVOLUTION :(

Relax, don't take what he said too seriously. We will get ripped off if he tell other teams that all our players are for sale and we will only keep 3 players in our current squad.

Only idiots like Secco & co. will make the players look like crap before placing them in the market.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't trust Marotta, because his name is far too similar to Moratti for my liking.

I think he's another one sent to bring the club down from within, just like Secco has been working for Fiorentina all these years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)