Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Keeps being trotted out there, keeps on not scoring any goals.

At this point I think the have enough of a body of work to realize this dude is horrible

---------- Post added 18.03.2012 at 11:39 ----------

What about Pirlo, vucinic, Caceres, And why is Pepe now considered a waste? Yeah, go ahead, laugh at Pepe, but he has been crucial this season.

And why are Quagliarella and matri now considered as poor signings?
I forget Pirlo and Cacares
I don't call them poor signing but I mean over paid. 10m (pepe) or 15 m (quag) or 20 m (matri) is to much for those players.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so we bought three wingers, which we don't use/need
elia 10m
krasic 15m
martinez 12m
including salaries 5m
that is 42 m down the drain :moan:
this really makes me mad because those 42m we could use very well now to buy a player we really need

overpaying for Italians
pepe, motta, matri, bonucci, padion, quagliarella and maybe borriello.

we paid at least 20m to much for this players
makes a total of 62 m he wasted for nothing.

that is a huge amount
the only transfers he did well in my eyes are:
giacherini (as back up), vidal, licht, storari (as backup) and barzagli

And I don't like his selling
I wouldn't mind if he leaves.
everybody wanted krasic and elia, who knew they wouldn't work ... there's no way secco is better than him. secco was the ultimate troller. i don't like marotta for giving trez, diego and camo

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Poli would have been a good buy. I agree with Camurria.

Especially for next season when, hopefully, we'll have CL.

He's one of Inter's better players but we should just forget about him now. He's never coming.

Lets go out and get Verratti, and some reasonably priced depth players for the defence and midfield and go all out for our forwards.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
9 million euros for Eljero Elia is also overpaying, especially considering his utilization :agree:
that is my whole point, that we used money for useless players
blʘndu;3574404 said:
everybody wanted krasic and elia, who knew they wouldn't work ... there's no way secco is better than him. secco was the ultimate troller. i don't like marotta for giving trez, diego and camo
I know but if you take the money we bought them and we will likely sell them for it is a waste of money
secco is the worst ever
but marotta isn't great either

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yeah, people wouldn't mind if he leaves. Despite all the progress we've made, they wouldn't mind starting over AGAIN. Lovely.
Hypothetically, even if he left, we are more stable with Conte and his system, and the personnel requirements that he has. And even if we weren't, whoever replaced Marrotta would not make Juventus a revolving door to the degree he has. I don't know about the other DS's in Italy, but this guy has to be among the more clueless ones out there. He's like the Borriello of DS's.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Since when did stating right from wrong become defending? I have my issues with him, but none of them are so ridiculous as what you guys are crying about.
Youve only ever defended him. So please. You have issues with him? Like what?!

---------- Post added 19.03.2012 at 03:28 ----------

The great Corvino who everyone wanted here didn't even get a new contract from frickin Fiorentina.
Jovetic Amauri Vargas

Vs

Vucinic Matri Pepe

I don't want statistics. But just out of curiousity, could you tell me how much Corvino spent on his trio vs Marrotta. No sarcasm whatsoever. Curiosity for real.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Opening his big mouth is one of them. He has hard time keeping things to himself. I think he loves speaking with the media, especially about our transfers.

Another one is his youth policy. I like the fact that we have brought in a lot of new youngsters, but we are throwing away Pinsoglio and Pasquato's careers in team who never plays them. Pinsoglio is one of the most talented young keepers in Italy and is rotting on a Serie-B side's bench. With regards to the primavera team I think he has done well, but not the youngsters being loaned out.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Jovetic Amauri Vargas

Vs

Vucinic Matri Pepe

I don't want statistics. But just out of curiousity, could you tell me how much Corvino spent on his trio vs Marrotta. No sarcasm whatsoever. Curiosity for real.

So that's your arguement? Corvino hasn't spent as much money as Marotta? Really?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)