Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I see that there's confusion regarding his contract, but this is what I found scooping through the thread:

Marotta and Del Neri join Juventus

Today, the same day which saw the board of directors rectifying the appointment of Andrea Agnelli as Juventus president, the club also saw the signing of Giuseppe Marotta and Luigi Del Neri.

Giuseppe Marotta has signed a contract as Director General for Sport Affairs which will come into action on the 1st June 2010 and expire on the 30th June 2013. Marotta, who will answer to general manager Jean-Claude Blanc will, be responsible for the whole sport and medical structure of the club.

Luigi Del Neri will be the coach of Juventus starting from the 1st July 2010. The coach signed a contract up to the 30th June 2012.

Giuseppe Marotta and Luigi Del Neri will address a press conference tomorrow, 20th may 2010 at 12:00hrs at the Juventus Center in Vinovo. This will be aired live on Juventus Channel.

juventus.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Pazienza didn't want to stay, he wanted to play more. Wouldn't make sense keeping an average player against his will. We'll probably get something like €3 mill for him and all in all just paying €2 mill for Padoin who is more versatile.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Pazienza didn't want to stay, he wanted to play more. Wouldn't make sense keeping an average player against his will. We'll probably get something like €3 mill for him and all in all just paying €2 mill for Padoin who is more versatile.
Part of this may have been down to our Nainggolan pursuit though, right? If we were going to go spend 10M+ on another mid, then the writing would have been on the wall, and Pazienza would have known he was about to fall further down the pecking order.

I imagine he would have been fine with staying, had it not been clear his PT was likely to get cut even further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 23)