Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Meh, his contract can't be that long.
It is. It lasts until June 2013. Considering his wages, we'll most probably have an Amauri with Iaq. He'll stay with us until January 2013 and then go on loan until his contract expires in June. He just won't want to miss out on his half year wages because it will take him 2 years to earn that money now in another team.

Jun 7, 2003
what about barzagli and vidal purchases? were they also bad? seriously one day you guys should look on the positive side of the things too, i will wait for this day and will try to push you again on the negative side haha no man i wont but cmon we are second he did a good job until now we have a good coach good players look at other teams most of them have the biggest jerks as sport directors i like beppe and his philosophy.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If we had to keep one of Boriello and IQ, I'd rather we kept IQ instead of the Nazi hairstyled eyetalian. Better if both would be let go in the summer.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
This was immediately after the marchisio header that flew over the bar :D mentioned it in the live thread as well.

This fucking annoying, we are back where we were last year. Worried about performing well coz marotta wont improve the squad and at the same time wanting the CL place so bad :sad:

Marotta is probably the first man i want fired, even before pepe or bonucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)