Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Bring him back

The real brain behind our renaissance. Still making power moves, too bad it’s for the most disgusting club in world football...
i hope to see him back in 2-3 years.

give paratootise his old role as scout overlord.

and give marotta his old position as emperor supreme of juventus

- - - Updated - - -

What I don't get, is that he was relatively inactive in January for Juve. At Inter however, he could potentially sign three players; Young, Giourd and Ekrisen.
they need reinforcments cuz their squad is only like 14 good players. he doesnt have a choice if he wants inter to remain competitive.

their signings don't inspire confidence. doubt erikson will make immdediate impact. will need pre season to gel properly

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah watch him sell lautaro this summer, you nerds never learn this guy never had a strategy except jumping on market opportunities and praying to God the coach somehow makes it work, but go ahead and keep your nostalgia goggles on.
Basically.

Eriksen would be a 10/10 for them, but Giroud and Young?

And selling Lautaro will be a bigger blow than signing Eriksen.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Giroud and Young are two signings that we'd be pissed about, even our 1-2 year. Eriksen is a good signing but its not like we're not making signings like that all the time these days.

Inter have some money to spend. Good for them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Giroud and Young are two signings that we'd be pissed about, even our 1-2 year. Eriksen is a good signing but its not like we're not making signings like that all the time these days.

Inter have some money to spend. Good for them.
When was the last time we signed someone as good as Eriksen for our midfield? :shifty:

Pjanic at his best is Eriksen level, but he’s not near as consistent, unfortunately. But even him we signed 4 years ago.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Giroud is gonna be back up. Currently they don't have another striker with the physical presence of Lukaku, hence why the need a backup. Don't tell me Giroud isn't good enough as back up striker for Inter.
Of course he's not lol. I mean if they want to compete with us. Roma, Lazio, Milan and Napoli have better backups than Giroud.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just like buying higuain after wrecking our midfield, it reminds me of that thanos meme
Selling Vidal was the most retarded thing Beppe ever did. We all knew Pogba had his eyes on bigger markets... Beppe chose the wrong CM to keep after that CL final.

Imagine adding Vidal to our 15-16, 16-17, or 17-18 teams. I think we have a CL title right now if we kept him.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Selling Vidal was the most retarded thing Beppe ever did. We all knew Pogba had his eyes on bigger markets... Beppe chose the wrong CM to keep after that CL final.

Imagine adding Vidal to our 15-16, 16-17, or 17-18 teams. I think we have a CL title right now if we kept him.
That's not even my point, if we are trying to progress as a team we can improve one area at the expense of another, I don't mind selling anyone if we have a solid strategy in place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)