j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Maybe, just maybe, because he has less money available at Inda and no Dybala he could offer them in return.
Also It's one thing if Inda want's a player to improve their squad, but will the same player improve Juventus?
It's the same Marotta who brought us Higuain, which 'til this day we have problems offloading and one of main reasons it cost him his job along with Ronaldo deal, IMO.

And you know I loved Marotta.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
outsmarted Paratici completely with the 7d chess, fake interest in Lukaku so we are fucking stupid enough to buy him
true Masterstroke Beppe, have to give it to you
With one move he avoids selling Icardi for a knock off price to us, makes us get the new Heskey for 9m a year and makes us give up one of our best players.

This tops Moggi and Cyril Domoraud.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Exactly!

Marotta built this team to make it two CL finals. With smart purchases and careful planning. Yes, he made some big mistakes along the way, but he was calm, rational and thought long-term.

Paratici is the second coming of Secco.
Yes, he is that good. It's just half a year ago, that we chose not to extend Marotta's contract. It's like we are giving Inter a hope of lifeline when he and then Conte (I don't think Conte will join Inter if not for Marrotta) half a year later

I still wonder what happen between Marotta and us

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Most of Sanchez' salary is paid by United, so it was a good reward for the risk.
who in the hell at united ever agreed to that? loaning out one of the EPL's best players of the last decade, leaving themselves short on attackers and still paying his wage :howler:

i mean might as well kept him and hoped je could turn it around. he is of a level of quality that team sorely lacks

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
who in the hell at united ever agreed to that? loaning out one of the EPL's best players of the last decade, leaving themselves short on attackers and still paying his wage :howler:

i mean might as well kept him and hoped je could turn it around. he is of a level of quality that team sorely lacks
tenor.gif

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Most of Sanchez' salary is paid by United, so it was a good reward for the risk. As for Lukaku, it was strictly a Conte request, no?
in all cases ..Marotta sucks with his signings ... they are out of their minds to sign Alexes even if it's a loan ...without talking about Lukokaw ....

I mean after all , I like Fabio work more than Marotta's :grin:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011

imagine where they would be without EPL money. Solskjaer seem like a fun guy, clueless about football but fun to hang with. I don't think they should kick him out, even if he really is not the guy they need. Only because the directors really need to kick themselves out first - then they can start to rebuild and put the right people in place. Right now it's just a very sad joke.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
in all cases ..Marotta sucks with his signings ... they are out of their minds to sign Alexes even if it's a loan ...without talking about Lukokaw ....

I mean after all , I like Fabio work more than Marotta's :grin:
Good for you.
Marotta also signed Sensi and Barella. And a low-cost Sanchez is a shoe-in for a team like Inter. You can't predict injury.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess who injured Sanchez:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)