s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Hopefully Beppe does worse in his first summer at Inter :p
marotta learned a lot since that summer as he worked with the best organized club in italy. my hope lies in paratici: in case fab did the most of the scouting and selection, and marotta's task was the contract phase, then marotta's magic will only work at inda until he runs out of the players he still has in his notebook from the juve days. otherwise, he'll do very fine. i mean godin is a typical juventus signing, and we were linked with him during the last summer window. i'm sure that the idea of targeting players like barella or chiesa comes from his juve days, too. question is whether these were marotta's or paratici's idea.

- - - Updated - - -

What about Storari?
:heart:

a very important player on and off the pitch. i'd welcome him back anytime in any role.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Exactly!

Marotta built this team to make it two CL finals. With smart purchases and careful planning. Yes, he made some big mistakes along the way, but he was calm, rational and thought long-term.

Paratici is the second coming of Secco.
I miss his style. He is well spoken and his press conferences instilled confidence in team's ability and our objectives. He always had a way with journalists. His biggest mistake was Higuain, while most of others were irrelevant and didnt put much strain on clubs coffers. When he brought deadwood it was loan or low fee (Bendtner, Anelka, Hernanes, etc) just to fill the gaps.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I don't know what you are talking about. This feels exactly like any summer with Beppe after 2014

One big signing, followed by a big sale, ship off some talents, a biggish disappointing signing towards mercato end

literally a copy&paste summer, just fill in the blanks

Beppe apologists know it, they just finally feel free to criticize mercato while saving face since Beppe is gone. His ways have stayed, embodied by Paratici.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Maybe, just maybe, because he has less money available at Inda and no Dybala he could offer them in return.
[BOLD]Also It's one thing if Inda want's a player to improve their squad, but will the same player improve Juventus?[/BOLD]
Absolutely amazing that there are people who fail to realise this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)