s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
..."I can say that he’s a good and interesting player.”...
yeah, right :numnum:

beppe and our '11 squad:

@Bianconero_Aus

i genuinely think that beppe did a wonderful job for so many years, but our midfield looks like a joke compared to mvp+pogba, we have one classy prima punta, basically no attacking mid, and we don't have a proper right back either. beppe better impress us this summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beppe trying incredibly hard to put Can 'over' @Mark

Inb4 Tuz calls him a WC player once we sign him
If Can was a wrestler, he’d be the sort of wrestler smarks would love.

Neat and tidy, good work-rate, technically sound, tall and good-looking, but not a fantastic physique, boring and with no personality/charisma, unable to get over with the casual fan :baus:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yeah, right :numnum:

beppe and our '11 squad:

@Bianconero_Aus

i genuinely think that beppe did a wonderful job for so many years, but our midfield looks like a joke compared to mvp+pogba, we have one classy prima punta, basically no attacking mid, and we don't have a proper right back either. beppe better impress us this summer.
Just trust in :beppe: and all will be OK. Let the great man and his cohort do their work in peace and solitude.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, we've got a couple of young/youngish dudes coming in on defense next year with Caldara and Spinazzola, correct?

Kean coming back, and should stay to fight for playing time next year.

Pjaca coming back.

Good. Now we can spend all our funds on rebuilding this midfield.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So, we've got a couple of young/youngish dudes coming in on defense next year with Caldara and Spinazzola, correct?

Kean coming back, and should stay to fight for playing time next year.

Pjaca coming back.

Good. Now we can spend all our funds on rebuilding this midfield.
at what expense? Dybala? Sandro? you know marotta will sell someone big to fund another transfer campaign of mediocrity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)