Jul 2, 2006
Dear Beppe,

Please get us a team to get back to the Final. Enough of this Real & Barca bullshit. Enough is enough. Work your magic. Give Allegri what he wants already.

Thanks
Cam
Dear Guardia Di Finanza,

Please get us a team to get back to the Final. Enough of this Real & Barca bullshit. Enough is enough. Do your job. Arrest Marotta already and send him to Siberian Gulag in a boat which can't handle the bad weather.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dear mods,

Ban him already.
It is that time of year. As soon as the transfer window opens you see people like him try to be relevant again.

- - - Updated - - -

We will win the CL next year and Turk will still ask for Marotta's head because it took him too long to win the CL. Forget all the other trophies...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Beppe's work is cutout perhaps moreso than last year when we sold Vidal. Tevez we were more prepared for coz he had given us enough notice, as with Pirlo. Morata and Cuadrado were ever evolving situations, so our mercato moves only after we sort those situations out. Not easy, while keeping an eye on the other need gaps that also must be filled in this mercsto, so as to ease up on part of the old guard generation which will need replacing two years from now.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It is that time of year. As soon as the transfer window opens you see people like him try to be relevant again.

- - - Updated - - -

We will win the CL next year and Turk will still ask for Marotta's head because it took him too long to win the CL. Forget all the other trophies...
God, this would be like one of the best moments in my life. I started to be a Juventino in 1999 when I played Fifa99 and heard the word "Juventus" for the first time. Love at the first sight. So I'm yet to experience the CL glory. Dear God make that happen please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)