dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We are still missing that AM especially now that Pereyra is injured. Allegri is forced to play 3-5-2 and even though we get the results because we are defensively solid and suprisingly clinical at the moment I dont think the 3-5-2 is the way forward. He definetly needs to find a top AM if we are going to compete with the best in Europe.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Dybala & Sandro were some amazing transfers. Lots of money, sure, but money well spent. Could form the backbone of our team for years to come.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Dybala & Sandro were some amazing transfers. Lots of money, sure, but money well spent. Could form the backbone of our team for years to come.
Exactly and it shows which way our future transfers should be. Splash the cash on youngish players who have the ability to become top class players. No more Hernanes, Lavezzi types transfers. We should be over that stage by now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Bonucci was ~18 million iirc.

But yeah Sandro was dirt cheap for a player of his ability, and not taking into account that it was his last year on contract.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bonucci was ~18 million iirc.

But yeah Sandro was dirt cheap for a player of his ability, and not taking into account that it was his last year on contract.
last year of contract, is a thing when you are reasonable. Its not when you have english wankers and pedofiles trowing millions around like they dont care. Gotto go fast.

Remember Van Persie, oh my fucking god. I'm glad united completely rekt themselves there in the end

- - - Updated - - -

I was under the impression Bonucci costed us 26 million. But thats probably 26 million crondollar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)