Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Unlike you, who wanted Allegri sacked after he won a derby against Torino. :lol:
Lots of people wanted Allegri sacked. I wanted Allegri sacked at various points this season. I also stated multiple times that he needed to get us through CL group stage and into the top 5 by Winter Break or we should fire him then. It's looking like he's going to accomplish that. So kudos to him.

CK, myself, and others will be more than happy, overjoyed even at the end of the season to have Allegri prove us wrong. That's the difference. We saw a disastrous start, with a coach unable to stop tinkering every single match, often with disastrous consequences. So we criticized him. He deserved criticism. If he keeps Juve gaining momentum and ground, he'll get lots of praise from all of us too.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Unlike you, who wanted Allegri sacked after he won a derby against Torino. :lol:
Never said I didn't want Allegri sacked and i made it clear at that point I would have gone through with sacking his ass. At that point we had lost 4 and drew 3 Serie A matches out of 10. Never. ever. happened in our history, worst start of the season of all time. Team had no formation, no chemistry whatsoever, and put on horrible performances time and time again. Oh hell yeah, you bet i wanted him gone BUT never at the expense of Juventus having to lose.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i never wanted him sacked :stuckup:
:agree:

A coach that won us double and reached CL final (against all reasonable expectations) deserves a bit more credit than to call for his sack after string of poor results in the beginning of the season, especially since there was a lot of changes during the summer.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:agree:

A coach that won us double and reached CL final (against all reasonable expectations) deserves a bit more credit than to call for his sack after string of poor results in the beginning of the season, especially since there was a lot of changes during the summer.
You talk like it's normal to have the worst beginning of a season in over 100 years, like it's nothing to be worried about.

You can thank your lover for going mother teresa all charity like and dismantling a perfectly good working team and putting Max in a position where people wanted him sacked.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've got no issues with people on here wanting Allegri sacked. That's a part of football fandom. Players and coaches come and go.

But actively hoping that your team loses to one of its most hated rivals? Disgraceful.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You talk like it's normal to have the worst beginning of a season in over 100 years, like it's nothing to be worried about.

You can thank your lover for going mother teresa all charity like and dismantling a perfectly good working team and putting Max in a position where people wanted him sacked.
the team is still great, only different from last year. however, with so many changes, and also injuries + bad form of some key players at the beginning, we required some time to find our rhythm again. on top of that, we had inter, Roma and Napoli away within the 1st few weeks.

but we look fine now and thats all that matters tbh

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Mandzukic in general is not a bad transfer at all and as I've mentioned a few months ago there were good reasons why Marotta purchased him.

But personally, my gripe has been that both him and Cuadrado are upsetting the balance of our attack which(initially) forced Allegri to bench Dybala and ofcourse play Morata in wide positions.
Personally, I think both Morata and Dybala should be starting together every week as I believe those two are our best attackers.
Yes Mandzukic scored crucial goals in CL but I still maintain he should be more of a rotational striker than our frontline CF.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Mandzukic in general is not a bad transfer at all and as I've mentioned a few months ago there were good reasons why Marotta purchased him.

But personally, my gripe has been that both him and Cuadrado are upsetting the balance of our attack which(initially) forced Allegri to bench Dybala and ofcourse play Morata in wide positions.
Personally, I think both Morata and Dybala should be starting together every week as I believe those two are our best attackers.
Yes Mandzukic scored crucial goals in CL but I still maintain he should be more of a rotational striker than our frontline CF.
Agree with most of the post but I think Morata needs to mature more. In a way Morata reminds me of Ibrahimovic when he first played for us ( not the playing style though ).

You know that the guy got talent but he needed to develop further to be a better player.

Dybala on the other hand seems a lot more mature for his age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)