zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have seen the guy play and he is hopeless. He sticks out like a sore thumb when ever I see him play.

He seems to work hard that is just about the only compliment I can give the guy so far.

Draxler at least has potential and the talent is there to see. Marotta made stupid offers and had he of offered anything above €30 million without wanting to loan him first maybe we could have got him.
"so far". he is only at the beginning of his career here and appart from 1-2 games where he was bad, you cant really say hes garbage.

we offered over 30M, but it was with bonuses. seeing as Draxler is injury prone and is injured right now actually, it was entirely justified.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Felipe Anderson
Shalalolu from Leverkusen
Firmino
Gaitan

Nope, Marotta spent the entire summer hunting after a mediocre Draxler, only to get outbid by 3eur in the end. Excusable mistake if only he hadn't spent his scarce spare time on selling what made our CM a beast, giving away our best prospect, our best player in 14/15 and our other striker who is at least Zaza level FOR FREE. Very busy summer for Beppe. Transfer window should have ended after we purchased Dybala honestly
I am sure Lazio and Leverkusen would willingly sell their best players after they qualified for CL/CL knock outs. Also, how Anderson plays now? Firmino? You got to be kidding me. Gaitan? He is a pure winger. Beppe himself said Juve resigned from negos with Wolfsburg. It was the media who insisted we were trying for him till the end day of mercato.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I am sure Lazio and Leverkusen would willingly sell their best players after they qualified for CL/CL knock outs. Also, how Anderson plays now? Firmino? You got to be kidding me. Gaitan? He is a pure winger. Beppe himself said Juve resigned from negos with Wolfsburg. It was the media who insisted we were trying for him till the end day of mercato.
Yes it's too much to ask for a CL finalist to steal a player from mighty Leverkusen, mighty Hoffenheim, mighty Lazio and mighty Benfica

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Signing Zaza and Hernanes and probably Mandzukic, and letting Vidal and Coman go for basically nothing was horrible, horrible business.

He did some things good, but overall yes, Marotta did a lot of bad shit.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
How Hell did he think selling Coman for a two year fucking loan with no buy back then use that money to buy this Brazilian pogo dancer named Hernanes. Sigh so frustrating. Other than that good job, but fuck that was a bad move.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
yeah he's a teenager with raging hormones. You just don't sell them though. I think Allegri wanted to keep him tbh. He started the first match for us.

anyway, he's a bayern player now for 2m this year and 5m next year
He wasn't sold. He was loaned.

- - - Updated - - -

How Hell did he think selling Coman for a two year fucking loan with no buy back then use that money to buy this Brazilian pogo dancer named Hernanes. Sigh so frustrating. Other than that good job, but fuck that was a bad move.
Selling is not loaning. Why are you using both?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do we have the option of cancelling the loan?
Was anyone here at the negotiating table the day the contract was signed?

- - - Updated - - -

Signing Zaza and Hernanes and probably Mandzukic, and letting Vidal and Coman go for basically nothing was horrible, horrible business.

He did some things good, but overall yes, Marotta did a lot of bad shit.
Too bad our new strikers aren't scoring.

Shame our new LB is of such poor quality.

And yes mandzukic hasn't come up clutch for us yet.

Jan 5, 2011

He did some things good, but overall yes, Marotta did a lot of bad $#@!.
How Hell did he think selling Coman for a two year $#@!ing loan with no buy back then use that money to buy this Brazilian pogo dancer named Hernanes. Sigh so frustrating. Other than that good job, but $#@! that was a bad move.
Do we have the option of cancelling the loan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)