HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
am sorry but the selling part of this mercato is a disaster to say at least.

- - - Updated - - -

am sorry but the selling part of this mercato is a disaster to say at least.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Some of you people are really silly. We're going to make 25 million or so profit from selling a youngster that hasn't shown anything remarkable so far. For sure Juve have coaches and people keeping track of every player's development. Apparently they don't see much upside in the short term for Coman and decided to respond. Don't forget that this is a business and acquiring an asset for free and selling it for 25 million is an amazing performance.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
In a vacuum yes. Getting Coman for $0M and selling for $28M the next year is hilarious.

But it's about the team as a whole. So we have to wait until the dust settles to see what all these moves lead to.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Forum ban for all I care, I hope you choke on Marotta's dick.
jcK, not worth it bro. Stay calm. Nothing we can do really. Just got to accept the consequences and hope they're in our favour.

Someone please tell Marotta he is not in sampdoria anymore !!
The thought did cross my mind. :D

In a vacuum yes. Getting Coman for $0M and selling for $28M the next year is hilarious.

But it's about the team as a whole. So we have to wait until the dust settles to see what all these moves lead to.
Imagine selling Vidal and Coman, all for a move like Draxler, and now Witsel, when you'd have enough money to spend 50m on Isco and another 15m on a guy like Lemina.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I am all for the Coman sale, but I have to say that this is a very unorganized summer. We are doing shit without planning and just hope for the best.

Why start Coman over Dybala who we payed €40 mill for, when you are selling him less than a week later?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Some of you people are really silly. We're going to make 25 million or so profit from selling a youngster that hasn't shown anything remarkable so far. For sure Juve have coaches and people keeping track of every player's development. Apparently they don't see much upside in the short term for Coman and decided to respond. Don't forget that this is a business and acquiring an asset for free and selling it for 25 million is an amazing performance.
:tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bayern made it pretty clear they were open to allowing Goetze to leave this summer.

The issue was always that Goetze didn't want to leave.
You're wasting your breath dude. Some could say anything to just fit their agendas. The player doesn't want to come (or leave Bayern) but sure, let's force him to lower his salary and move to a club he doesn't want to.

Bayer were open to letting him go it seems but they never said they want him gone. The player decided himself it seems, end of story.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Look, this transfer season suddenly became a hot $#@!ing mess.

Marotta is putting his ass on the line here. Too many changes.
Coman doesn't escalate the mess though. The biggest damage is done already with Tevez and Vidal leaving. Coman never really mattered here and he'd never make it ahead of Dybala, Draxler and Cuadrado, let's be real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)