BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Depends how you interpret the term 'champion', I suppose.. Champion, as in, has won trophies? Okay, fair play for those two. Champion as in top class, indispensable players? Then only the latter applies, and he's out 'til next year.
Secco said we would sign 3 "Champions" in our first season back from B and they were Andrade, Tiago and Iaquinta, then he promised another one who turned out to be Amauri.

It seems the term Champion is used very lightly in Italy.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We don't have champions? No shit! He spent the whole summer signing average players and now he tells us we don't have champions.

I like Marotta, atleast he's honest.

I honestly wonder what players like Chiellini and Buffon think about this? I feel sorry for them, especially Buffon who's name should always be associated with winning. Do they really want to spend their best years in a team with no ambition of winning year after year?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I think we will see the Del Piero replacement in January and next summer we will get 2 quality fullbacks and a prolific striker.
I really doubt we will sign anyone in January. It seems we have shortage in :money: (main reason why IMO we sold Diego).

Next summer with the CL money we might Sign some big names....

DP replacement = Giovinco those dumbfucks better see that
Forget it, he's gone for good.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Buffon in the summer: "I don't care if they are great players or champions, I want them to spit blood for the team".
A lot of average players would spit blood for the team, it won't make them any better.

Ah, anyway, this discussion is boring and whats happened has happened and now the transfer window is closed, lets hope the quality that this team already has in Krasic, Marchisio and Chiellini can carry the team.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We don't have champions? No shit! He spent the whole summer signing average players and now he tells us we don't have champions.

I like Marotta, atleast he's honest.
I don't think honesty would be a great quality for Juve's general manager. Just as being stupidly ambitious isn't.
Him making comments like "we don't have champions or we're not a title worthy squad" is as destructive as Secco saying we will be 4 title contenders.

We need an opportunist smartass not an honest one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really doubt we will sign anyone in January. It seems we have shortage in :money: (main reason why IMO we sold Diego).

Next summer with the CL money we might Sign some big names....

Forget it, he's gone for good.
I am only hoping we get Cassano before Inter takes him.

As for Giovinco I have a strong feeling that he will be back but I am usually wrong.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I really hope he set his eyes on two full backs and a left winger. That's all. I don't want him stretching the budget and making exceptions or buying a large quantity of average players again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)