Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I agree. According to the reports, Tevez wanted to join us all along as we were the best chance he had at winning more silverware while playing regularly. He wouldn't have played regularly at the sides with big money.

It was a good transfer, but not some major coup or anything.
Mummy should really not let you use the computer anymore.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I agree. According to the reports, Tevez wanted to join us all along as we were the best chance he had at winning more silverware while playing regularly. He wouldn't have played regularly at the sides with big money.

It was a good transfer, but not some major coup or anything.
Even Cronios is not complaining and praising Marotta

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We could have brought Aguero or Dzeko in prior years but at the expense of rebuilding other areas. Licht, Vidal and Vucinic combined cost as much as one Aguero so we had money but it needed to be spent wisely. Having Aguero while behind him plays Poulsen, Salihamidzic or Grygera doesn't mean much.
Licht, Vidal and Vucinic came in season two. We were after Aguero in season one, when we wasted far too much money on mediocrity. Anyway, I don't wanna have this discussion at a happy time like this. ;)

Like our supposed wage cap of 4.5m? :seven:
Yea, remember how Marrotta would be good for us by not getting Tevez here on 7m (5.5m plus bonuses) wages? I think he's so much better for us now. :howler:

Marotta? Yeah I know he didn't mention it (I think), just some here claimed it.
Mention? :D

Na. :D

It was always known that for high profile ones we'll pay little more. Between 5-7M.
Did you now? :D

Ok, Andy.

A World Class player for that price wasn't a major coup. Gotcha.

Even in moments like this, you can't be happy.
This is a Moggi type signing, no two ways about it. Looks easy on the surface, but it needs you to start work on a deal like this a lot earlier, especially since we can't compete on financial capacity.

Still, was a stellar deal for Samp. But this one would eclipse it IMO.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Licht, Vidal and Vucinic came in season two. We were after Aguero in season one, when we wasted far too much money on mediocrity. Anyway, I don't wanna have this discussion at a happy time like this. ;)
In season one we were after Dzeko. Aguero was year later in 2011. And yes let's enjoy happy times and many more to come.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Salihamidzic was a good player in his time.

You really have to give it to Marotta here. He's had a great two years on the market.
I remember Hasan even before Bayern. And I've watched him for Bosnia as well. Excellent player at his prime. Injuries messed him up.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
The best part about the tevez deals is the ultimate dagger in the heart of galliani.

Tevez betrayal isnt good to our gentelman rivals
are you joking? we are helping them to get the 2nd consecutive financial scudetto by prevented them to spend money for tevez.

tevez betrayal has done no harm to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 56)