Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
No matter how much I dislike Beppe 'troll' Marotta, he got Tevez for 9m, Vidal for what, 12m? Barzagli 500k and Pogba, Llorente and Pirlo for free.

Hail hail

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Good work from Marotta. But he will have to do better with selling players. Quags and Matri will have to be sold for no less than 9 million each we can not afford to lose big on them.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Good work from Marotta. But he will have to do better with selling players. Quags and Matri will have to be sold for no less than 9 million each we can not afford to lose big on them.
This. So much this...

My problem with Marotta has always been his inability to sell for value. Quags and Matri are easily worth 9m but I do not see us selling them for their value... Clubs know we have too many strikers now and will undercut us on sell price.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
An extremely important day for Marotta, this was the first time in his entire carrier that he managed to close such a deal.
For a manager of his age and experience it was somewhat disgraceful.
to make the higuain, rvp, dzeko, suarez, etc deals one must first can be able to achieve such deals.
This transfer might not impress many, but it really marks the beginning of a new era. for both Marotta and Juve.
this is a step beyond everything we have achieved in post Moggi era.
It sends a strong signal to every top player, manager, team, that we are back in business!
Such transfers give us a prestige, that compensate us, regardless if the player performs or not.
this will open new doors for future transfers and negotiations.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
An extremely important day for Marotta, this was the first time in his entire carrier that he managed to close such a deal.
For a manager of his age and experience it was somewhat disgraceful.
to make the higuain, rvp, dzeko, suarez, etc deals one must first can be able to achieve such deals.
This transfer might not impress many, but it really marks the beginning of a new era. for both Marotta and Juve.
this is a step beyond everything we have achieved in post Moggi era.
It sends a strong signal to every top player, manager, team, that we are back in business!
Such transfers give us a prestige, that compensate us, regardless if the player performs or not.
this will open new doors for future transfers and negotiations.
:lol: just stop, this is still too much for me to process at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)