Giuliano Giannichedda's final season (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If that's what you think, say so as you did, & quite right! No point in going with the majority just to gain rep! As it happens I don't particularly care for one of our summer signings, but only having seen him in the Champion's league, & not the Bundesliga, I may be doing him a dis-service by condemning him outright. He may be a perfectly good "back up" player so I'll reserve judgement on him for now, AXEMAN!!!
blasi is just bloody useless, hes only had 1 good game from as i can remember and that was against madrid some years back, but since and before hes just so mediocre, hes useless, has nothing to offer in terms of what the other players cant offer, he doesnt fight for his shirt, if players like balza do and are sold, then players who just stick on the shirt and put in a mediocre/crap performance should be sold or released, ive never wanted a player to leave juve so badly since pippo inzaghi

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i didn't mind Gianni, he did his part without complaining and helped us in serie B when we needed him.

so grazie and good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)