Giuliano Giannichedda's final season (3 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
31 matches 0 goals doesnt really count shit... even del piero and trezeguet get injured often and we dont say anything because they have done alot to our club.... gianicheda isnt bad, rather have him considering our squad is very limited... butt if he wants to leave, as most probably buffon and trzeguet and camoranesi will do, we will end up with a whole team to buld with no main sponsor, and a club who barely spends money.. what a bright fucken future

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
True true, but you being a Dutch shouldn't even talk about long surnames :D

Venegoor-of-Hesselink? :D
not to mention:

Van Bommel
Van Nistelrooj
Van Der Vaart
Van Der Saar
Van Broncthorst(spelling?) etc
Nistelrooy, Sar and Bronckhorst.

And I'm aware of Dutch surnames, they are ridiculous. It's because a lot of Dutch people didn't think Napoleon's concept of surnames would last so they chose odd names to ridicule his system.

Napoleon left but the surnames stayed :lazy:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He's a better player than what he's made out to be on these forums, but he will be superfluous to the squad if Zanetti stays next season.
:agree: 100%

am sure he could've played somewhere else but he opted to stay and help the club although he was only here for one year. Hes a true fighter on the field and always gives his best.

he earnt more respect than you guys r giving him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't understand why we gave him a contract in the first place. The guy couldn't even make a 30 yard pass last season and was not even that good at performing his usual job of being a destroyer. So basically he was like one step ahead of Blasi... doesn't really count for much. But thanks anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't understand why we gave him a contract in the first place. The guy couldn't even make a 30 yard pass last season and was not even that good at performing his usual job of being a destroyer. So basically he was like one step ahead of Blasi... doesn't really count for much. But thanks anyway.
One step ahead of Blasi? Maybe in terms of age, but that's about it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was hoping that would give him along with Miccoli for Barzagli,
that would be the most usefull use of him in Juve,
not a bad squad player for the current Juve though...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Thank you Cobolli f*ckin Gigli. Let's release all our players because we don't need anyone. Gianni maybe didn't played regular but he is giving us squad depth which really need.

And guess what Gigli said again that we are not signing anyone in January because we have a good squad and we made a remarkable run of results – 12 wins and five draws (hahaha how is that remarkable in Serie B with teams like Mantova).

Here is the link : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan14i.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)