Gilberto Silva (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
gilberto would be a great bargain for juve at a price of 6-7 million euro...will get cheaper and cheaper by the week if hes kept on the bench
he could also help develop nocerino's game
i say bring him in...hes a great player
lets not forget that a short while ago he captained a weaker version of the brazil we all know and ended up lifting the trophy after demolishing a superb argentinean squad
arsene wenger is a great coach but i cant understand his judgement behind preferring flamini to gilberto silva
Dont change a winning team?

Dont fix it if it aint broke??

Maybe Gilberto slows our game down??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred Weasley what would u say IF (that is a big if) Cesc Fabregas were to join Juve?
Well since it is near impossible we sell Fabregas at this moment..and he still wants to repay Wenger for his faith..i dont know what i'll think in an impossible scenario..A better question is,what would i think when he leaves for Barca in 3 years time??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
it will be Real Fred not Barca
No way, the kid is catalan through and through..plus he was honest about it..he said that he will go back to Barca one day.I think that day is going to be when Wengers contract ends in 3 years time.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont see a need for Gilberto when we have zanetti and nocerino already, plus we have tiago and almiron who need to find form still. unless both are sold, then i dont see why gilberto should even be looked at.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well if we can sign a player of his undoubted class, then why hesitate...and our CMF does look a little clueless a times....so many times against Inter Zaneeti would give the ball to Nocerino, who would just pump a weak cross....we need some1 who can link the MF and FWDs...and Ranieri doesnt sem to believe in Tiago/Almiron for that role

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Gilberto is not the right man to connect midfield and forwards. He is a good destroyer, powerful and energetic but he isn´t the most creative player. I like this kind of players but if Gilberto was to be signed I would also like a creative type of midfielder in package with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)