Gilberto Silva (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2006
:wth: Gilberto is talking like he`s Maradona or something! or we`d die to get him to our club! he`s good but not the best, I think we can do better by buying Diego for example

Vital Football
If the comments accredited to Gilberto are indeed true, then this summer could see the invisible wall depart for Turin.

The mild-mannered Brazilian has found himself on the sidelines after Mathieu Flamini stole his place when Gilberto was rested after competing in the Copa America in the summer. Bert has found it increasingly difficult to get some playing time since then, and with his contract up in the summer, he says if Juventus come a knocking, then he might just be tempted.

"I would willingly go to Turin," Gilberto told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Juve are a prestigious club and they have already overcome their problems following their demotion to Serie B.

"I would adapt myself well to the Italian league, however Juve should know that I have no intention of starting a war with Arsenal."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
JUVENTUS, Gilberto Silva say yes

"Me at Torino? Maybe ...". So spoke Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva (31) about his possible transfer to Juventus. Arsenal also has officially put him on the market, and on the other hand he does not seem to regret: "Juve are a prestigious club and has already written off the problems that have forced to restart from "Serie B". In Turin I will go willingly".
The Brazilian, however, also launches a warning: "Leaders should know that I'm not prepared to make war with Arsenal. If they want me, they must speak with my company and carry out a serious negotiation. My availability to move to Italy there is becuase "Serie A" , despite the recent incidents, I like so much. There's a passion, enthusiasm and great champions. There would not be problems even for my contract, for which I believe we could easily reach an agreement " .

transfermarketweb

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't really understand this transfer. It's not that it happened nor that Silva is not a good player, but why?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't really understand this transfer. It's not that it happened nor that Silva is not a good player, but why?
Because our staff is thinking of selling or loaning out someone in january.We still don`t know whats gonna happen with Tiago,Almiron,Nocerino.I think we`ll surely buy someone on this position in january.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Gilberto Silva : 31 YEARS
Emerson : 31 YEARS

Lampard : 29 YEARS
Vieira : 31 YEARS

If you will compare on quality :

Gilberto Silva > Emerson
Lampard > Vieira

In fact we have a better midfield if you want make the comparison to 2 years ago!

:wth: Gilberto is talking like he`s Maradona or something! or we`d die to get him to our club! he`s good but not the best, I think we can do better by buying Diego for example
Gilberto Silva DMF
Diego AMF

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
i find it worrying that if gilberto is so highly rated, then why on earth did he lose his place to flamini of all people?
that just shows that you dont watch Arsenal this season...and what kind of an argument is that.??..did you even see how Flamini is playing this season??

Gilberto was allowed extended rest because he came back tired from the Copa America..Flamini was supposed to take his place till he came back...but then Flamini struck a very good partnership with Cesc..so Wenger couldnt drop Flamini then...you know dont fix it if it aint broke.

in terms of individual abilities...Gilberto owns Flamini in almost every department.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that just shows that you dont watch Arsenal this season...and what kind of an argument is that.??..did you even see how Flamini is playing this season??

Gilberto was allowed extended rest because he came back tired from the Copa America..Flamini was supposed to take his place till he came back...but then Flamini struck a very good partnership with Cesc..so Wenger couldnt drop Flamini then...you know dont fix it if it aint broke.

in terms of individual abilities...Gilberto owns Flamini in almost every department.
no obviously i dont watch arsenal games cause im no fan of the prem anyways, even u yourself just admitted that in terms of individual abilities that gilberto is far superior and can't win his place off flamini then i cant see him winning a place off zanetti who is on form.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
no obviously i dont watch arsenal games cause im no fan of the prem anyways, even u yourself just admitted that in terms of individual abilities that gilberto is far superior and can't win his place off flamini then i cant see him winning a place off zanetti who is on form.
yes Zanetti is on form..and it would be unfair to drop him...but its also unfair to say that Zanetti is better than Gilberto.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yes Zanetti is on form..and it would be unfair to drop him...but its also unfair to say that Zanetti is better than Gilberto.
individually gilberto is superior but then again id rather have sumone who is on form over somebody who is better as a player and can't hack it in the league, in another words gilberto could quite easily be another vieira of juve

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
yes that is probably right...a team like Juve shouldnt be looking at 31 year olds...i recommend Gilberto stops issuing come get me pleas and trys to win his place back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)