Gilberto Silva (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Gilberto - well a favourite of mine at Arsenal, so I would not like him to leave from there. Also I'm not quite sure he's what Juve need.
Juventus have only one player whom I think is a true defensive midfielder; Cristiano Zanetti. Giannichedda has to be sold as soon as possible as he's completely failed in Delle Alpi and Marchisio needs at least two years to give a fair opinion about him. Hence, I think that we are in an urgent need to add another defensive midfielder to our squad, as Zanetti is injury prone.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yes, we need another DMC. Giannichedda will leave Juventus this summer, that is a done deal already.

I would also like an attacking centre midfielder, something like Diego or Iniesta for example.....

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Giannichedda isn't nearly the player he was at Lazio. It's good that we sell him to replace him with a stronger ballwinner.

Ciao, Gianni and thx for your effort. :pint:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Giannichedda is out of contract in the summer and is not being offered a new deal which is why it is known he is leaving. Unfortunately means that we will not get a fee but at least it makes wages available for some younger players.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
It was announced some time ago, I think.
Giannichedda isn't nearly the player he was at Lazio. It's good that we sell him to replace him with a stronger ballwinner.

Ciao, Gianni and thx for your effort. :pint:
Giannichedda is out of contract in the summer and is not being offered a new deal which is why it is known he is leaving. Unfortunately means that we will not get a fee but at least it makes wages available for some younger players.
Now, I feel much much better....:)

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Can't have it all. I want a leader in midfield, but 30 is rather old.
We all want leaders, but leaders don't develop in one day, Juventus didnt get Del Piero from Padova and just say he's a leader, he developed into a leader.

Take for example the mods Juventuz has, they didn't just sign up and set to be our mods :p it took time and detication.

30 is an old age to be a leader for a team they've just been signed to, but right now we need experienced players to win Juventus their titles back, and then Juventus can buy new players when they have more money.

Right now they are signing key players for cheap money, if not, free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)