Gilberto Silva (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
...and was part of the 2003 Arsenal team that went undefeated in the league for the whole season is not good enough?
yes, so happens he had 10 other players around him, which included the likes of vieira who was far more instrumental than silva was.

if we follow ur case, i suppose we shud sell buffon and replace him with lehmann?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes, so happens he had 10 other players around him, which included the likes of vieira who was far more instrumental than silva was.

if we follow ur case, i suppose we shud sell buffon and replace him with lehmann?
then using your argument, Buffon is an average keeper that only shines because he has had the likes of Thuram, Zambortta, Cannavaro and Ferrara around him. Using your argument Ronaldinho is an average player that shines only because he has Deco and Messi with him.

Guess what? Football is a team sport. Every player is required to do a job. in many cases, your performance will depend on how well your teammates are also performing. At the same time having one bad player on your team could totally destroy your team chemistry and lead to problems (Ibra last season). And for an important position such as a a DM, you need to be performing well. Gilberto has done just that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
then using your argument, Buffon is an average keeper that only shines because he has had the likes of Thuram, Zambortta, Cannavaro and Ferrara around him. Using your argument Ronaldinho is an average player that shines only because he has Deco and Messi with him.

Guess what? Football is a team sport. Every player is required to do a job. in many cases, your performance will depend on how well your teammates are also performing. At the same time having one bad player on your team could totally destroy your team chemistry and lead to problems (Ibra last season). And for an important position such as a a DM, you need to be performing well. Gilberto has done just that.
do u always contrast everything u say? a minute a go u implyed that gilberto single handedly made arsenal the 'invinsible' squad of 2003

p.s ronaldinho is average, good at the very best

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
do u always contrast everything u say? a minute a go u implyed that gilberto single handedly made arsenal the 'invinsible' squad of 2003

p.s ronaldinho is average, good at the very best
Do you like putting words in people's mouths?

...and was part of the 2003 Arsenal team that went undefeated in the league for the whole season is not good enough?
show me where I said the he single handedly made the Gunners invincible? Where did you exactly see it?

Ronaldinho is average? I guess I can't take your posts seriously from now on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Do you like putting words in people's mouths?

show me where I said the he single handedly made the Gunners invincible? Where did you exactly see it?

Ronaldinho is average? I guess I can't take your posts seriously from now on.
well u said because he was part of that 2003 squad he must be good.

and yes ronaldinho is average, so average he was made a clown at the wc, do u think juve will take him on loan too?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well u said because he was part of that 2003 squad he must be good.

and yes ronaldinho is average, so average he was made a clown at the wc, do u think juve will take him on loan too?
How dare you? you think your some kind of hot shot? do you think you sitting at your computer who has never coached a professional team in his life know better than a world class manager named Arsene Wenger? to even merely suggest he wasn't good is an insult to Wenger.

Of course he's fuckin good. He was a fucking first team regular and has been since he was bought. How dare you insult the intelligence of wenger? Do you think he would have been playing all this time if he wasn't good? do you think he would be the vice captain of the team if he wasn't good. you think you know better than Wenger?

you were suprised that Ronaldinho was made a clown at the WC? How can you? they were coached by a Perreira who let Ze Roberto, Adriano, Cafu, Lucio, Dida, and Roberto Carlos start over the likes of Fred, Alex, Cris, Mancini and Dani Alves.
Then again the whole brazil team was very average at the WC. It's not fair to just blame Ronaldinho. You do have one point though in that Ronaldingo does npot prduce the same performances for Brazil that he does for Barca.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This is funny as hell. A guy who is serious as hell in an argument with a couldn't-give-a-flying-f*ck insane person :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How dare you? you think your some kind of hot shot? do you think you sitting at your computer who has never coached a professional team in his life know better than a world class manager named Arsene Wenger? to even merely suggest he wasn't good is an insult to Wenger.

Of course he's fuckin good. He was a fucking first team regular and has been since he was bought. How dare you insult the intelligence of wenger? Do you think he would have been playing all this time if he wasn't good? do you think he would be the vice captain of the team if he wasn't good. you think you know better than Wenger?

you were suprised that Ronaldinho was made a clown at the WC? How can you? they were coached by a Perreira who let Ze Roberto, Adriano, Cafu, Lucio, Dida, and Roberto Carlos start over the likes of Fred, Alex, Cris, Mancini and Dani Alves.
Then again the whole brazil team was very average at the WC. It's not fair to just blame Ronaldinho. You do have one point though in that Ronaldingo does npot prduce the same performances for Brazil that he does for Barca.
oh no i dissed wenger! what a crime! hardly world class if hes won f*ck all in europe, lippi is world class, wenger is too complacent. if u didnt happen to know arsenal is a team that lacks depth so gilberto is one that is playing often because of that.

ronaldinho wudn't survive a minute in italy thats how poop he really is, hes a entertainer, but thats it, hes one of the last players id want at juve, simply because of how overrated he is, quite frankly id prefer to pay 50 mill for maresca than take ronaldinho for free

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
oh no i dissed wenger! what a crime! hardly world class if hes won f*ck all in europe, lippi is world class, wenger is too complacent. if u didnt happen to know arsenal is a team that lacks depth so gilberto is one that is playing often because of that.

ronaldinho wudn't survive a minute in italy thats how poop he really is, hes a entertainer, but thats it, hes one of the last players id want at juve, simply because of how overrated he is, quite frankly id prefer to pay 50 mill for maresca than take ronaldinho for free

he reached the CL final last season. He hs took Arsenal from an average team to one of the best in England. He took Arsenal an entire season undeafeated.He plays quite possibly the best footbal on the planet. He buys unknown players and youngsters and turn them into world class. tell me of a manger that can produce the same level of talent from just getting young players an turning them into good players in just a few years. You can't and you know why? because Wenger is unmatched in that area. ANd I don't even like Arsenal that much.

I'm really done arguing with you. I have proved my points. I can't argue with a person who uses Mockery and exagertaion as a basis for arguments since it makes your argument very weak.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
he reached the CL final last season. He hs took Arsenal from an average team to one of the best in England. He took Arsenal an entire season undeafeated.He plays quite possibly the best footbal on the planet. He buys unknown players and youngsters and turn them into world class. tell me of a manger that can produce the same level of talent from just getting young players an turning them into good players in just a few years. You can't and you know why? because Wenger is unmatched in that area. ANd I don't even like Arsenal that much.

I'm really done arguing with you. I have proved my points. I can't argue with a person who uses Mockery and exagertaion as a basis for arguments since it makes your argument very weak.
OH THE CL FINALS! wtf does he want? a sweetie? he still lost it tho, besides lippi has been in more finals in the past decade than he has, yet u dare put wenger in the same level as lippi
arsenal were never an average team to begin with, they were always up there with liverpool and man utd.

so what if he took arsenal to a year long undefeated streak? they still lost to a relegated leeds, and besides capello did the same with juve, infact with the combination of didi aswell we lasted over 400 days being undefeated.

so because wenger can make unknown yongsters good hes world class? perhaps he shud coach juve's youth team then! the fact is, hes won f*ck all in europe.

im done debating with u too, u proved nothing but sheer laughter in your unrealistic valuation of players and your overestimation of managers and players

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
arsenal were never an average team to begin with, they were always up there with liverpool and man utd.

so what if he took arsenal to a year long undefeated streak? they still lost to a relegated leeds, and besides capello did the same with juve, infact with the combination of didi aswell we lasted over 400 days being undefeated.

so because wenger can make unknown yongsters good hes world class? perhaps he shud coach juve's youth team then! the fact is, hes won f*ck all in europe.

im done debating with u too, u proved nothing but sheer laughter in your unrealistic valuation of players and your overestimation of managers and players
Capello did not do the same thing with Juve. Besides Wenger did playing beautful football. Capello used boring football. and you can't use last season as basis of argument since we don't know if some our matches we won because of help from refs now can we?

oh no! they lost to a relegated Leeds that makes them soo crappy!! OH NO!! Juve lost to teams in Serie B oh no Juve sucks lololollololol.

Yes that mkes him world class. You know what else makes him world class? not having the same sending power as Man U or Liverpool and still being able to win league titles buy getting unknown players and youngsters. My overestimation of players? Yeah I mean Fabregas+Gilberto+ Hnery the unknowns who Wenger brought and nurtured made a joke of our world class midfield +defense and world class manager last season. Yeah he's such a crappy manager that he's been in charge of the club for 10 years now!!! He has not one a CL trophy so that makes him a bad manager? Trezeguet and Nedved have not won the CL. Neither has Henry. I guess that makes them shit players right?

and guess what we haven't won fuck in europe since 1996!! what's happened? How come world class lippi didn't get us a CL trophy the few seaons before Capello? How come world class Capello did not get us CL trophies in the last 2 seasons?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Capello did not do the same thing with Juve. Besides Wenger did playing beautful football. Capello used boring football. and you can't use last season as basis of argument since we don't know if some our matches we won because of help from refs now can we?

oh no! they lost to a relegated Leeds that makes them soo crappy!! OH NO!! Juve lost to teams in Serie B oh no Juve sucks lololollololol.

Yes that mkes him world class. You know what else makes him world class? not having the same sending power as Man U or Liverpool and still being able to win league titles buy getting unknown players and youngsters. My overestimation of players? Yeah I mean Fabregas+Gilberto+ Hnery the unknowns who Wenger brought and nurtured made a joke of our world class midfield +defense and world class manager last season. Yeah he's such a crappy manager that he's been in charge of the club for 10 years now!!! He has not one a CL trophy so that makes him a bad manager? Trezeguet and Nedved have not won the CL. Neither has Henry. I guess that makes them shit players right?

and guess what we haven't won fuck in europe since 1996!! what's happened? How come world class lippi didn't get us a CL trophy the few seaons before Capello? How come world class Capello did not get us CL trophies in the last 2 seasons?
i thought u said u were gona shut up?

so results are based on how beautiful the football is now is it? aiding by the referee is part of everyday football, one decision against a team is in favour of the other, all this favouritism by refs is overrated, and if u seriously think the refs helped us, then i really hope u give ur juve shirt to someone who deserves to wear it more.

fabregas i already saw what he was capable of at the u20 youth tournament years ago, when he was playing right wing back then, gilberto was linked with juve prior to his move to arsenal. wtf does players abilities have to do with manager status? correct me if im wrong, but isnt it a manager who masterminds the team to success not 1 or 2 players.
as for lippi i dont have to go much further than saying cl,world club cup, and wc, wenger? oh a few prems and some mickey mouse cups.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i thought u said u were gona shut up?

so results are based on how beautiful the football is now is it? aiding by the referee is part of everyday football, one decision against a team is in favour of the other, all this favouritism by refs is overrated, and if u seriously think the refs helped us, then i really hope u give ur juve shirt to someone who deserves to wear it more.

fabregas i already saw what he was capable of at the u20 youth tournament years ago, when he was playing right wing back then, gilberto was linked with juve prior to his move to arsenal. wtf does players abilities have to do with manager status? correct me if im wrong, but isnt it a manager who masterminds the team to success not 1 or 2 players.
as for lippi i dont have to go much further than saying cl,world club cup, and wc, wenger? oh a few prems and some mickey mouse cups.
I thought you were going to shut up?
Do I think the refs helped us? in some insatnces yes they did. That's not an opinion that'ts a fact. I don't think it would have changes much as we still deserved those titles. But if you think that we or Moggi were innocemt then YOU need to hand over your shirt to someone who believes in fair play.

I don't really have anything to say about your second post as my posts before were very clear in what I was saying. YOU however have stil not answered my question. Why didn't world class Lippi win us the CL in 2002-2003 and 2001-2002? and world class Capello did not win us CL trophies in the last 2 seasons. Why?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I thought you were going to shut up?
Do I think the refs helped us? in some insatnces yes they did. That's not an opinion that'ts a fact. I don't think it would have changes much as we still deserved those titles. But if you think that we or Moggi were innocemt then YOU need to hand over your shirt to someone who believes in fair play.

I don't really have anything to say about your second post as my posts before were very clear in what I was saying. YOU however have stil not answered my question. Why didn't world class Lippi win us the CL in 2002-2003 and 2001-2002? and world class Capello did not win us CL trophies in the last 2 seasons. Why?
hey u replied back first. if u think moggi was the only 1 guilty then u need to go support another team elsewhere. and if u think juve were solely aided by refs, it sure shows this season - no blatent penalties awarded to us, yet inter are constantly accused of help from refs this season.

as for lippi, like i said, serie A,cl,wc,world club cup - i dont need to say much more if u wana go on as to why lippi isnt world class enuff to have won in those finals, i suppose u cud answer me why wenger wasnt world class enuff to win last yrs cl final?

otherwise u can keep to your original words and shut up, cuz rite now im feeling sick - *cough cough* - soz im allergic to your bullsh*t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)