Gilardino (4 Viewers)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
but if nobody wants me then I would be very happy to join Real Madrid".
what does in mean if nobody wants me? he knows that he is wanted by maany teams. btw what fouture does he have if he joins los galacticos? sitting on the bench? and he likes it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
and do we need such a player? though it is possible that he wants just to make it aoud that such team as RM is interested in him.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
if required- reeducate him.
it seems that we are fond of reeducation. we already have micco, now lets get gila and to finish the list last but not least CASSANO:rofl::wallbang:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
i hope gila comes to juve i mean now with the 15 million offerd by real my God they have to come and ruin things for juve all the time!
We still have cavenaghi if this happens...

I hope prandelli puts the attack like this if gila comes:

---------------------------------Del Piero----------------------------

-------------Miccoli-------------------------------Gilardino---------

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we have alternatives to gilardino like cavenaghi,but there is no alternative to mexes.

i never thought we had much of a chance of landing both of them,and mexes is quite unlikely to begin with,with all the competition.but lets not give up hope yet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
we have alternatives to gilardino like cavenaghi,but there is no alternative to mexes.
We have alternatives to Gilardino, but none as promising and 'proven' in Serie A. Imagine if one of our rivals signs Gilardino, what's the chance he won't be succesful? :scared:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
how is gilardino 'proven' , again? one great season?
Hence the '' marks. He's only had one good season, and I wouldn't be so excited about him if he was the same age as Di Vaio was when he scored 24 goals for Parma.. but Gila's only 21, and I'm sure he can only improve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)