Gilardino (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2002
no gilardino in Euro but trap bring DiVaio instead...
damn, dunno if I should curse him or thanks him.... I really want to see Gilardino in Euro, but Di Vaio is Juve player after all.
dillemma ><

Jul 28, 2002
i suspect we wont get didi, so if prandelli comes, then i want three parma player: Gila, Ferrari, Marcioni....thus a decent addition to our squad....as long as we dont get ****ing bonera.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The last time Moggi took out his box of surprises, we didn't sign any players when everyone knew we should have :lazy:

Dan

Back &amp; Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
The last time Moggi took out his box of surprises, we didn't sign any players when everyone knew we should have :lazy:
:D hehe
well sad but true. But hey, we all what moggi is capable of on his on days.. finding talent like zidane!!:cool:

If ever you lose faith in moggi, take a deep breath and think ' zizou' :D

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
:rofl:
aha last time he had true faith in the team, but now after the coach is gone, he must know that we need new players.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
What are you talking about!!, before this season Juve bought Appiah, Legrottaglie and got Miccoli and Maresca back, what more did you people want a whole new team or what???, and dont mentiond January because Juve mostly do changes in the summer, and not dumping players like Appiah and Legro half way in season because the whole team performs bad. You cant solve all with money.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Oh save us with the "gamble" and "one season wonder!" thing, Gilardino wont loose his skills now, he will only improve even more, and if we dont let him play straightaway then how will he gain confidence, stability and improvement???, it seems like some of you want him to turn into a new Di Vaio, and thats whats gonna happen if he aint a first team regular straightaway.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
I still don't understand why Trap picked DV over Gila...:confused:

Poor Gila, ignored once again!! :down:
this is why... "I already have Christian Vieri and Bernardo Corradi in his position," said Trapattoni on Wednesday.

"I also left out Dario Hubner two years ago after he finished the season as the second highest scorer in Serie A.

"I can’t make a decision of what he has just done in the last three months. Gilardino does have quality and he does have a future with the national side.

and he did pick di vaio insted of gila because di vaio can play as a striker and as a forward, sub for del piero!!! thats why!!!'

btw im glad that gila dident get picked because if he was in the euro2004 then he's price would get bigger.. so now juve can get him cheeper!!! :D

forza di vaio!

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Oh save us with the "gamble" and "one season wonder!" thing, Gilardino wont loose his skills now, he will only improve even more, and if we dont let him play straightaway then how will he gain confidence, stability and improvement???, it seems like some of you want him to turn into a new Di Vaio, and thats whats gonna happen if he aint a first team regular straightaway.
dont be an arse, look at Legrottaglie and Appiah. I'm NOT saying they're not great players, they are, but that's what COULD happen when they're good for their previous club and not-so-proven and suddenly weigh's a heavy load of responsibility. if you want to risk that again, go sell trez and bring on gilardino as first striker. I do hope he'd do well but I don't wanna take the risk, but others will.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
What a sucker! He is thinking about Real Madrid!

05/19/2004. Parma striker Alberto Gilardino talked about his future today but he made it quite clear that he wants to stay in Italy.

"We'll see after this European Championship what to do," he said. "I hope that Parma will manage to solve all the financial problems so that I can stay where I am".

"If that doesn't happen I'll have to think about another solution," he added. "I want to play in the serie A next season but if nobody wants me then I would be very happy to join Real Madrid".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)