Gilardino to Juve (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if he was available then I would definitely go for him...he has got the talent, he just needs to find his niche and Juve would be perfect for him...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
First of all, i don't think he will be (that easily) available. Milan are having troubles up front, and i don't think they'll risk to sell one of their remaining strikers. Ok, there's pato, paloschi and inzaghi, but considering the age of inzaghi, you cannot build your hole forward-department around two 18-yr-olds.
Having said that i think that milan is not that stupid (i hope it, but i bet they're not :) ) to sell gila at this very moment. He's having a bad time, maybe the worst season of his life. His market value keeps decreasing... Milan wouldn't win anything if they sell him now. even if they should plan they're future without him and replace him next season with a drogba/amauri/... i think they'll keep him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he would be overpriced though. it would be smarter investing in a player that may be more expensive but younger. A.K.A. huntelaar

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
i believe that for the right price we should get him.
he has been less than expected at Milan. but IMO he will fit perfectly in a more attacking team. also, he opens allot of space to the other strikers.

also, milan dont want him and if they get amauri or any other replacment this summer they will be willing to sell him for o reasonable price.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No No and Nooooooooooooooo
He's pathetic, people. Don't you watch him ?
There isn't a single thing he does right. He opens spaces ? Why would we need an attacker whose only quality is opening spaces ? And he's not doing that very well either.

Milan don't sell players easily. They keep them till their 40 birthday and they insist on the family atmosphere. If Milan are so desperate to sell a 25 yo world cup winning player, for much less than what they payed, then something is really really wrong with this player, don't you think ?
And we have eyes, we don't need anything more than watching Milan matches to realize that Gilardino is an awful attacker.
I mean, to have magicians like Pirlo, Kaka and Seedorf behind you and not to be able to score 10-15 goals per season speaks for itself.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
No No and Nooooooooooooooo
He's pathetic, people. Don't you watch him ?
There isn't a single thing he does right. He opens spaces ? Why would we need an attacker whose only quality is opening spaces ? And he's not doing that very well either.
:tup: Very true

Tottally agree with Alen, he is just so terrible..i dont know what people see in him.
....an Italian player, and you know that some people have the "Juve should buy Italian players, cause theyre the best" attitude.:rolleyes:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Gilardino is currently the shittiest striker in Italy and I never saw anything good in him. He would be a waste of money, totally useless. Palladino is more productive for our team playing on the right wing than Gilardino would be. Absolutely NO!

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Gilardino is currently the shittiest striker in Italy and I never saw anything good in him. He would be a waste of money, totally useless. Palladino is more productive for our team playing on the right wing than Gilardino would be. Absolutely NO!
46 goals in 2 seasons at parma? what more good cant you have seen in him

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I have always liked Gilardino. He scored 50goals in 2 seasons at Parma. Both seasons finishing as second topscorer. Then he scored 17 in his first Milan season and he was their topscorer last season with 12 Serie A goals and about 6 cup goals. He has the talent, nobody can deny that. You cant judge him based on this season. Altough he has scored 9 goals in all competitions. His confidence now is as low as it can be with two 18-year olds as his rivals for a starting spot.

We dont need a new striker but it looks like we will sign one and I would happily welcome him at Juve. I remember his assist to Del Piero against Germany at the WC. :tup:

He still has the talent. Plus he's a Juventino, he would be more motivated to score and win. I know I would be:ultra:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I have always liked Gilardino. He scored 50goals in 2 seasons at Parma. Both seasons finishing as second topscorer. Then he scored 17 in his first Milan season and he was their topscorer last season with 12 Serie A goals and about 6 cup goals. He has the talent, nobody can deny that. You cant judge him based on this season. Altough he has scored 9 goals in all competitions. His confidence now is as low as it can be with two 18-year olds as his rivals for a starting spot.

We dont need a new striker but it looks like we will sign one and I would happily welcome him at Juve. I remember his assist to Del Piero against Germany at the WC. :tup:

He still has the talent. Plus he's a Juventino, he would be more motivated to score and win. I know I would be:ultra:
Thats doesnt mean a thing!

What makes u think he would try any harder becase he supported Juve as a child?

If he was a pro he would try his hardest no matter which club he played for.

Thats like saying he would play bad against Juve on purpose all because he was a Juventino when he was younger!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like Gilardino because he always tries very hard and i kept rooting for him for a long while but i have to face it, he isn't very good. Cassano is available for 3.5 mil and we are looking at Gilardino!? Lets hijack Samp's Cassano deal. Despite his bullshit about liking Samp, Cassano would join Juve in a heartbeat especially after seeing the difference in wages we can offer him. He is a much better player at a much better price who is probably even more willing to come here, and Madrid wants to get rid of him. I wish Gila luck and I hope he can improve but Cassano is far to great of an opportunity to pass up.

Dec 6, 2007
I think if we buy Gilardino he be back to his old Parma form.....

but there are pros and cons to him...

Gilardino plays kind of like Trez he need creativity to feed him the ball around the boz like Trez does....Gilardino has showed when he recieves the ball from teammates he can score(parma days)....

The different of him in Parma was he was a lone striker so they would consistantly feed him the ball...

He has a good header and good in the air with his volleys(again at parma)....

His con is that he can be like Trez invisible the whole game and do nothing...and he has no form no at milan whats so ever....

but look who milan always played with up front Inzaghi and Gilardino.....that is a bad combo together because they are both in the box strikers...

That's like Miccoli and DP..they really couldn't play together well because they have that same character in a sense...

If you played DP and Gilardino i say that they are a good combo....

Gilardino can take Trez's role with DP assisting him on the field...

another con is his cost and under par performance...but his pro is that he has a lot of serie A experince then example. like Huntlear..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)