Gilardino to Juve (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Gilardino was actually close to joining Juve in 2005, until Luciano Moggi pulled out of the deal late in the day as he was unsure over the quality of the player.
I'm not so sure that that was the real reason , he was great at Parma , i think it was more the money that Parma was asking for him and Moggi did not want to meet their demands ( i think that milan bought him for 25 mil euros or so , maybe even more)

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I remembe reading somewhere that Moggi backed down because Gilardino was Milan's priority,and plus our priority at that time was Cassano.Both clubs decided not to mess with each other's trasnfers as mutual respect or something.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
I remembe reading somewhere that Moggi backed down because Gilardino was Milan's priority,and plus our priority at that time was Cassano.Both clubs decided not to mess with each other's trasnfers as mutual respect or something.
That is going on for years...

Get Gila, he fits our system perfectly
Which system is that??? Ruineri style?? Kick high balls up front, no playmaker, cos we are interested in dude's like :

Tuttosport
Juve: Here are the names - Market meeting concludes with Lampard, Hamsik, Senna, Elmander and Amauri on the list

BLAH, this board is dumb and stupido all round...

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
its true, we have a certain respect for Milan transfers, we always back of when they need a player badly and they always back off when WE need a player badly..

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
its true, we have a certain respect for Milan transfers, we always back of when they need a player badly and they always back off when WE need a player badly..
Thats true we have a healthy rivalry with Milan unlike :inter: inter, I think gila will offer us a diffrent style of attack and I think with him and iaquinta as back up for trez and dp we can interchange our forwards as we wish, IMO with gila's addition we would have one of serie A best and most impressive attacks

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Thats true we have a healthy rivalry with Milan unlike :inter: inter, I think gila will offer us a diffrent style of attack and I think with him and iaquinta as back up for trez and dp we can interchange our forwards as we wish, IMO with gila's addition we would have one of serie A best and most impressive attacks
We have that attack all ready now...Treze 15, DP 11, IQ 7 goals... ;)

I hope we buy other striker... Rosina for example ;)

He is trequartista, like Giovinco, he would be great signing...But i don't know, cos he plays for rivals Toro (the history of them two) it would be difficult purchase...

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Get Him alongside with Van Der Vaart or Diego , and added another LD , we are ready for the real battle for the next season :juventus:

I miss my Real Juventus :touched:
i'm sorry to dissapoint you but we aren't in that position at the moment.. my biggest concern is that the investment gap between us and clubs such as Man U, Barca and to a degree Inter will continue to increase & not decrease

Mar 24, 2006
i'm sorry to dissapoint you but we aren't in that position at the moment.. my biggest concern is that the investment gap between us and clubs such as Man U, Barca and to a degree Inter will continue to increase & not decrease
If you were talking something about a competition to get VDV or Diego , i don't care , we can get some Alien as Ranieri requested , but if we could get Gila , that would be a good additional for our club next season , and i do believe Gila is more easier to get because he's considered as a flop on Milan , but he has a great talent so why not ?

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
I disagree.. Buying another starting striker would be a gross misappropriation of resources in terms of both on field and off field areas.. espicially in our situation where we are.. well budgeted
Next season, I truly hope so, we will play in CL, we will need more quality players, so that, we can rotate our team in the different competitions! Paolucci could came back;)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
If you were talking something about a competition to get VDV or Diego , i don't care , we can get some Alien as Ranieri requested , but if we could get Gila , that would be a good additional for our club next season , and i do believe Gila is more easier to get because he's considered as a flop on Milan , but he has a great talent so why not ?
i was talking about our clubs financial power..

In our circumstances, Gila is a waste of resources but i do agree with you in saying that he could be easier to get and i get the feeling his form from his Parma's days are'nt over and that Juve could be a great enviroment for him to succeed..

Mar 24, 2006
i was talking about our clubs financial power..

In our circumstances, Gila is a waste of resources but i do agree with you in saying that he could be easier to get and i get the feeling his form from his Parma's days are'nt over and that Juve could be a great enviroment for him to succeed..
Aye , we must realistic right ;)

Yet , we cant deny , DP and Trez getting Old and will leave us sooner or later , we should get their Replacment ASAP , considering a lot of our "big stars" , rarely could shine in their 1st season after we bought them , for eq : Trez , Nedved , or Kovacevic .

:bigscarf:

:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is ours in half. Not that hard to get the other half back from Udinese if its necessary, because he is still an unaccomplished anonymous young player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)