Gilardino to Juve (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
If he wants to come in and be Palladino's replacement (not for 15m) then I'll take him with open arms, but if he's supposed to be our main purchase then I'll kill myself.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We have that attack all ready now...Treze 15, DP 11, IQ 7 goals... ;)

He is trequartista, like Giovinco, he would be great signing...But i don't know, cos he plays for rivals Toro (the history of them two) it would be difficult purchase...
I always thought he played best at the right wing though.

Mar 30, 2006
do we really need another ST especially Gilardino?no thank you.
he would be a good player to have with so many games next season. we do already have 4 good strikers but 5 would not hurt with the CL. I would rather us have a forward like Amauri who can play a number of roles. But if we can get Gila into top form I would be all about seeing him in a Juve shirt.

Sep 2, 2004
This would be a terrible idea. I just hope our management is not that stupid. We need to stop signing average and below average players. After so many wrong signings I hope they learned a lesson.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Gilardino is surely has ability above average Players , just like Canna or Davids case , he's still young and if we can make him comfort , i think he will show us his real ability .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Gilardino doesnt suit Milan's style of play. At Parma, he was great because the team was built around him, similiar to what they had done with Di Vaio and even Adriano for that matter.

At Juve, im not sure whether he'll get that same setup for him to suit him, as he wouldnt be such a high focus as he was at parma.

Mar 30, 2006
Gilardino doesnt suit Milan's style of play. At Parma, he was great because the team was built around him, similiar to what they had done with Di Vaio and even Adriano for that matter.

At Juve, im not sure whether he'll get that same setup for him to suit him, as he wouldnt be such a high focus as he was at parma.
well Trez gets alot of service here and i am assuming if we get Gila it will be to rotate him with Trez rather than play them together so I could see him being very successful here. The fact Milan use their forwards to hold the ball up for their attacking mids hurts Gila but works well for Kaka and Seedorf. Our team does not play that way and focuses directly on our strikers, or at least tries to.

That is why we looked a little lost without Trez recently. No focus in attack for us puts things in disarray.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
he would be a good player to have with so many games next season. we do already have 4 good strikers but 5 would not hurt with the CL. I would rather us have a forward like Amauri who can play a number of roles. But if we can get Gila into top form I would be all about seeing him in a Juve shirt.
Number of roles??

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This would be a terrible idea. I just hope our management is not that stupid. We need to stop signing average and below average players. After so many wrong signings I hope they learned a lesson.
No they never learned a lesson,
just how we helped Liverpool on buying Mascherano, we might as well help Milan buy Drogba. They will pay almost as much as we do and we end up with the likes of Sissoko and Gila, this kind of strategy not only hurt us in the present, but also hurt us in the long run, since these kinds of player will never be as good as Masche and Drogba and we will never be able to compete with Liverpool and Milan, we are building up an average/decent team, not a team world class, worthy of the Juve jersey and history...:confused:

Apr 19, 2007
I thihnk we are building a solid team and after that you add a few world class stars and we are thaere. We only need 1 wc player in this transfer market and maybe a grosso type player and maybe hamsik. We dont need that many more players to be really good next year and compete and win the scudetto

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
I thihnk we are building a solid team and after that you add a few world class stars and we are thaere. We only need 1 wc player in this transfer market and maybe a grosso type player and maybe hamsik. We dont need that many more players to be really good next year and compete and win the scudetto
That's a lot of maybes...

If u are thinkig taht we are building a solid squad u are mistaking...Amauri (25m€) we don't need him and too much money, Senna 10m€ 32years old dude who plays for Villareal, no thx...Elmander we al ready have IQ and Trezeguet (tall strikers), Lampard i don't think so i don't wont him here...The best idea is Hamšik and we probably can get him if Napoli is going for Marco Borriello, Fabio Quagliarella and Pasquale Foggi...They are going to need the money...
So one palyer out of 5 isn't taht good in my book...

O ye and if you didn't hear, RUIneri is not going to buy a WC player...so no VdV, no Diego...just average players (Sissoko type)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
we should save money to buy defenders and midfielders.no need for a ST.
We have DP and Trez + Palla and Iaquinta as backups.2 great choices up front(DP and Trez) and 2 very good options for backups.I'm satisfied with our current strikers.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
No Gila thank you! stay at milan mate. I dont care if you support juve. I do too, but i'll never play for them.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
I like this transfer for some reason. it may be because i have a soft spot for Gila, but its also because i know, and we all know what hes truly capable of. Hes a competent striker and would be world class if he was on a team that suited his style. I feel that Juve is close to that as its already been noted. If the price is right, i say buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)