Gilardino to Juve (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
guys, dont u see how does gila plays in milan .. we dont need another striker who cant deal with the ball like trez
gila and triz are kinds of striker that they dont know what to do with the ball when they get it .. just compare them with van nistroy, adriano, ibra, henry, drogba ...

simply in this era, we dont need such strikers like gila and trez
coz they really struggle alot to score

sorry .. its just an opinion

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
An attacking line alone doesn't win serieA, we also need a good backline and midfield.
And if Trez stays, we can better concentrate on the back and the midfield.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
If Trez does leave, then its either Huntelaar and Gilardino to come in.

Huntelaar offers better performances of late, but Gila is Italian and is a Juventino.

sandro118

Oct 2, 2005
dp trez iaquinta easily get inj......
i dont think palladino can score many goals to help us to win............
we should get huntelaar/gila even trez stay if we have the $$$$

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Like I said 2 weeks ago.We`ll move for Gilardino but everyone thought I was kidding.

Gilardino Set For Juventus Transfer Talks

The chances of Alberto Gilardino moving to Juventus in the summer are looking increasingly more likely as, according to reports in Italy, the player’s agents are expected in Turin in the coming days to discuss a transfer.

It has long been speculated that Gilardino is in his last year at Milan, as he has once again failed to impress this season.

The 25-year-old has been a major disappointment since signing for the Rossoneri in a big-money move from Parma in 2005.

Fiorentina have been heavily linked with making a move, however Tuttosport yesterday revealed that Juventus were preparing a significant offer to bring Gila to Turin.

The Italy international’s agents Beppe and Marcello Bonetto will travel to Turin in the next few days to begin transfer talks with the Juventus hierarchy.

Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti as well as transfer guru Adriano Galliani have told Gilardino that he is free to join Juve.

The player himself would jump at the chance to move, considering the fact that he is a huge Juventus fan.

Gilardino was actually close to joining Juve in 2005, until Luciano Moggi pulled out of the deal late in the day as he was unsure over the quality of the player.

goal.com

My guess:

Amauri-Milan
Huntelaar-Roma
Gilardino-Juve

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Gilardino is from a family of Juvenus supporters,and he's a Juvenstus supporter himself.That doesnt count for anything however.He simply isnt good enough to play for us.He should join some mid or lower table team if he wants to rebuild his career.Coming to Juventus wont do him any good,and most importantly,it wont do us any good.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I wouldn't mind having Gilardino, provided the price is right.

There is no doubt he is a very talented player and I believe that, with a change of environment, he can still fulfil his potential.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
i believe he'll find back his old form with Juve.
i've always believed in him
wouldnt mind seeing him in our colours...
then again his price...

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Gilardino was actually close to joining Juve in 2005, until Luciano Moggi pulled out of the deal late in the day as he was unsure over the quality of the player.

Do i need to say more...No...
But our managers will sing him cos, Ruineri want's him...Jupiiii...:sick:
We don't need him, but if he can scoor like he did at Parma, than OK...

But there is a little problem in your theory, Amauri to Milan...Cos Zampa had told the press, he will not sell Amauri to Milan...
Ye Roma will probably go for "Hunter" (that's pissing me off, cos we all most had him):(

@Dule 15m€-17m€??? For that kind of money you can bay "Hunter"...It's only me or are this managers Clueless and dumb????

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Gilardino is from a family of Juvenus supporters,and he's a Juvenstus supporter himself.That doesnt count for anything however.He simply isnt good enough to play for us.He should join some mid or lower table team if he wants to rebuild his career.Coming to Juventus wont do him any good,and most importantly,it wont do us any good.
:agree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Do i need to say more...No...
But our managers will sing him cos, Ruineri want's him...Jupiiii...:sick:
Ok if he is for free and it's ok if he is no way near Amuari's price tag (25m€)...

But there is y little problem in your theory, Amauri to Milan...Cos Zampa had told the press, he will not sell Amauri to Milan...
Ye Roma will probably go for "Hunter" (that's pissing me off, cos we all most had him):(
Fuck that.When he see some :money: :money: he`ll change his mind.
Anyway I think Amauri`s price is too much for us so I can see us getting Gila instead.Roma could sign Hunteaar if some EPL teams doesn`t join the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)