Gianluigi Buffon (36 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
so CR7 at 36 years old, a health fanatic, kills himself in the gym, his diet and shit is prolly even tested and enhanced, shit of a workrate and energy conserved for scoring only.
Buffon at 43 with no particular OCD type devotion to that shit, wines and dines,smokes even shows it no fucks given, still going strong...let that sink in a while 7 years. Buffon a -mother- fucking- general.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
goalkeeping is like 50% communicating and organising your team in front of you, in fact it gives confidence to the players around you that you're given assurances from the back. Buffon clearly does this well as he's the most vocal on the pitch more so than Tek. Not to take anything away from Tek I do like him but it seems apparent his communication skills is somewhat lacking.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bro, you think I hate Buffon or something? He is my 2nd favorite footballer ever.

BUT I still think the old guard has to go to make way for new life.

That being said Id part ways with Chiellini and Bonucci before Gigi.
Chiellini is a backup next season, depth option to rest the starters and not lose quality in the pitch. Hes far from our problem. Id sell Bonucci 1st and foremost, he earns a lot and hes heavy on the books, and hes not that great to justify it all imo. But it will be very hard to sell, unless english top cpubs come calling

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Chiellini is a backup next season, depth option to rest the starters and not lose quality in the pitch. Hes far from our problem. Id sell Bonucci 1st and foremost, he earns a lot and hes heavy on the books, and hes not that great to justify it all imo. But it will be very hard to sell, unless english top cpubs come calling
Sell Bonucci and just play Demiral. Those Europa League teams will crap their pants.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
goalkeeping is like 50% communicating and organising your team in front of you, in fact it gives confidence to the players around you that you're given assurances from the back. Buffon clearly does this well as he's the most vocal on the pitch more so than Tek. Not to take anything away from Tek I do like him but it seems apparent his communication skills is somewhat lacking.
tenor.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)