Gianluigi Buffon (28 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don’t know what gets me more angry... that FIGC doesn’t know how to screw us more and now they get creative or that probably our management are not gonna say something about it...
we're going to appeal.

if every footballer would be prosecuted and consequently banned for blasphemy after every single "cazzo"... this is more about the figc prosecutor wanting to feel important than anything else

- - - Updated - - -

Wait

what happened now?
figc prosecutor filed a case for "blasphemy" :lol: no sentence yet.

banning buffon based on one single "cazzo" would be a ridiculous decision without precedent

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
banning buffon based on one single "cazzo" would be a ridiculous decision without precedent
It's the "Dio cane" that gets him in trouble. They went mad over all of the religious one in recent times; porco Dio, porca Madonna, Dio merda, Dio bestia, and so on.

In UK English my best comparison would be saying something like "for God's sake" (not generally considered swearing but also not nice), more commonly "for fuck's sake". I can't think of anything we have that is similar.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's the "Dio cane" that gets him in trouble. They went mad over all of the religious one in recent times; porco Dio, porca Madonna, Dio merda, Dio bestia, and so on.

In UK English my best comparison would be saying something like "for God's sake" (not generally considered swearing but also not nice), more commonly "for fuck's sake". I can't think of anything we have that is similar.
that's my weak italian failing me. thanks for the explanation.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Speech control happening all over the world under different excuses, in reality thought control is the goal. It's part of the process of pussification of the masses especially alphas and independent thinkers.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seems that Gigi is In "trouble" again...

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Buffon risks another ban and fine after he was reportedly again caught on camera using a blasphemous phrase against Inter in the last match...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)