Gianluigi Buffon (130 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
wtf was he laughing at during HT?
This shit is pissing me off, we have this group of "full" players who are just chilling, enjoying life.
we need hungry desperate cunts here. It's time for the old guard to go already.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It's the "Dio cane" that gets him in trouble. They went mad over all of the religious one in recent times; porco Dio, porca Madonna, Dio merda, Dio bestia, and so on.

In UK English my best comparison would be saying something like "for God's sake" (not generally considered swearing but also not nice), more commonly "for fuck's sake". I can't think of anything we have that is similar.
I can but in bosnian/croatian/serbian :D I can translate it even without understanding Italian :D

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
our backup goalkeeper (best backup gk in the world?) is by far the least of our issues

Have you seen Liverpool or heaps of other top teams when their first choice gk gets injured and they have to wheel out some random shit keeper, the defense has no confidence in then at all, we have fucken Buffon off the bench :lol: , iirc he is not on much $$$ either

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
our backup goalkeeper (best backup gk in the world?) is by far the least of our issues

Have you seen Liverpool or heaps of other top teams when their first choice gk gets injured and they have to wheel out some random shit keeper, the defense has no confidence in then at all, we have fucken Buffon off the bench :lol: , iirc he is not on much $$$ either
It’s a luxury.

we can rotate our starting GK with the greatest keeper in history.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We shlould part ways with Buffon & Chiellini before they infect our young players with the "nice guy" virus.

They've had their time and chances, it's high time to move the fuck on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)