Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Salary is fine, but the guarantees i don't like, especially not the CL ones. He's 41 and a liability at this point. Couldn't he just come back as staff member right away? Am i supposed to be celebrating his farewell again? How do i know it's the last time, and not like the never ending last Rolling Stones tour?
Was he a liability when he played for us just 12 months ago?

We got the GOAT back. As long as he's playing he shouldn't be playing for any other club.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Salary is fine, but the guarantees i don't like, especially not the CL ones. He's 41 and a liability at this point. Couldn't he just come back as staff member right away? Am i supposed to be celebrating his farewell again? How do i know it's the last time, and not like the never ending last Rolling Stones tour?
Has this management shown itself to be keeping around legends for too long beyond their use? I would say the opposite.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don’t believe that appearance clause one bit tbh.

He’ll play Coppa Italia games and games against Serie A minnows just like Perin did. His signing is more of a political move (in terms of having a strong presence in the locker room) than a technical one.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Confimed, he spoke to Rabiot and helped convince him.

Agent Gigi faux retirement and transfer to PSG to get Rabiot to Juventus on a free mission accomplished.

Agent Beppe to Inter to destroy the enemy from within still in progress.

Come home Gigi.

- - - Updated - - -

De Ligt & Buffon ready for Juve
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are on the verge of a double swoop for Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt and club legend Gianluigi Buffon.
Gianluca Di Marzio and Fabrizio Romano both report Juve have agreed personal terms with De Ligt and that sporting director Fabio Paratici is now waiting for Ajax to formally accept their bid of €75m.
Once that goes through, the teenager can begin the process of completing his transfer.
However, the situation is clearer with Buffon as the Sky Sport Italia journalists agree there is a ‘total agreement’ for the goalkeeper to return on a one-year playing contract, with only his signature missing.
The veteran’s homecoming in Turin would open the door to an exit for Mattia Perin, who is being courted by Portuguese rivals Benfica and Porto.

Finally, Di Marzio claims Cagliari are ready to bring back Luca Pellegrini on a season-long loan.
Pellegrini only joined the Bianconeri on Sunday, but the Italy Under-21 left-back could again be farmed out to Sardinia for first-team experience.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)