Gianluigi Buffon (25 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Our management is amazing , taking Buffon back is like adding experience , calm , charisma , dressing room manager , help us at the critical times of the season , great at speach and motivator ... amazing and hope he become Director like Pavel

:vidal:

Mar 9, 2006
There is nothing that Buffon may add to this squad as 2nd choice goalkeeper

- - - Updated - - -

Also i still remember his bullshit interview where he said "if it wasn't ronaldo then many players would have leave Juventus"

- - - Updated - - -

And also the fuck is going on with Andrea? Last year Buffon said that he'd like to continue to play, our board said no and after 1 year they want him back :sergio:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How? I've been criticizing Gigi a lot in the past, but like probably every juventino, i'm a fan of the man.

Therefore it pains me even more to see that Gigi turned out to be on of those athletes who just can't let go and miss the right time to call it quits, just to get mocked as old man on social media after every blunder - and they aren't even wrong.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How? I've been criticizing Gigi a lot in the past, but like probably every juventino, i'm a fan of the man.

Therefore it pains me even more to see that Gigi turned out to be on of those athletes who just can't let go and miss the right time to call it quits, just to get mocked as old man on social media after every blunder - and they aren't even wrong.
He's gonna be a sub ffs, relax.

https://www.football-italia.net/140024/buffons-juve-clause-revealed

Love it! Fuck Maldini & Milan!

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Also i still remember his bullshit interview where he said "if it wasn't ronaldo then many players would have leave Juventus"

- - - Updated - - -

And also the fuck is going on with Andrea? Last year Buffon said that he'd like to continue to play, our board said no and after 1 year they want him back :sergio:
Maybe he wanted the same salary to continue and AA said no or he wanted to be a starter and we couldn't offer that.

I for one am glad he's back.His experience and leadership could prove useful.A voice of reason in the locker room.
Forza gigi ,break the appearance record in seria a.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I strongly disagree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)