Gianluigi Buffon (24 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It doesn't matter, not even gonna affect Juve either especially if you believe he's finished. He gave it all when it mattered, now we can't even accept his decision to choose where to go when there's no place for him at Juve?

And we'll see if he's "finished" or not when the season ends.
If he goes to PSG to try and win trophies that's fine by me.

If there's some deeper darker plan involving Qatar I have my reservations.

Only time will tell.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If he goes to PSG to try and win trophies that's fine by me.

If there's some deeper darker plan involving Qatar I have my reservations.

Only time will tell.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I'm guessing you mean as in paying him to be some type of endorsement/ ambassador to try and lend some legitimacy for their bought World Cup

Seriously doubt Buffon is the type to pimp himself out for something like that. I'm sure he has more than enough money and pride to do anything like that for them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm guessing you mean as in paying him to be some type of endorsement/ ambassador to try and lend some legitimacy for their bought World Cup

Seriously doubt Buffon is the type to pimp himself out for something like that. I'm sure he has more than enough money and pride to do anything like that for them.
Why are we entertaining Sevens pathetic and random lunacy? Has nothing to do with Gigi.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I didn't say anything wrong. If Gigi wants to win trophies that's fine. But it's PSG. We all know what PSG is tied to. Fuck, the entire reason PSG exists as it does today is France's vote for the 2022 World Cup.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...tes-2018-2022-world-cup-votes-blatter-platini

You seriously don't think PSG is a clean club? That would be utterly ridiculous.

Some of you are infuriatingly naive when it comes to former Juventus players. If we see Buffon endorse the 2022 World Cup in three years time, we'll know what this deal was (also) about.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

I guess we'll find out.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"The president (Agnelli) always told me that if I wanted to stay for another year all I had to do was tell him. But I've been at Juve for 17 years & I know the club very well & I wouldn't have wanted to be even the smallest of burdens. So together we took the decision."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)