Gianluigi Buffon (94 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
All this push out talk is nonsense. Even if it was the case. He is 41 next season and there is no room for sentimentality in football. I remember years ago people laughing at Milan pensioners. We cant keep Buffon forever just so one day he could win CL. And i know there will be those who say one more season. Its better to leave now on a high. Critics questioned some of his performances last season already. Particularly in CL. Prime Buffon would not have conceded 3 against Real. And the misjudgement against Kane.

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
All this talk of Qatar buying the world cup is hilarious, someone did get paid and they were not Qatar. Also it's not like they invaded and forcefully took the hosting rights or lined up civilians and killed them all. I mean France's fixtures in 98 world cup were fixed and when it comes to.bribing for hosting rights it's pretty immature to believe not everyone does it, or at least tries and pulls all the jacks they can.

But this butthurt regarding the world cup in Qatar reminds me of Inter fans crying about Juve buying the refs and what not, so I'd say the same thing I say to inter fans which is you only butthurt because you can't afford to pay for it and Juve/Qatar can, if you could afford to bribe and host the world cup you would.

Forza Gigi, I hope he becomes the face of the world cup in Qatar.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy?;5793831 said:
All this talk of Qatar buying the world cup is hilarious, someone did get paid and they were not Qatar. Also it's not like they invaded and forcefully took the hosting rights or lined up civilians and killed them all. I mean France's fixtures in 98 world cup were fixed and when it comes to.bribing for hosting rights it's pretty immature to believe not everyone does it, or at least tries and pulls all the jacks they can.

But this butthurt regarding the world cup in Qatar reminds me of Inter fans crying about Juve buying the refs and what not, so I'd say the same thing I say to inter fans which is you only butthurt because you can't afford to pay for it and Juve/Qatar can, if you could afford to bribe and host the world cup you would.

No ones saying they got paid, they did the paying. It’s a scumbag thing to do and I hope that World Cup gets cancelled and Qatari sheikhs get fucked in the ass for using humans as slaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, way to say that juve cheated. :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5793831 said:

You can't honestly believe that Qatar was selected on merit can you?

In what way is a slave state where alcohol, pre marital sex, and homosexuality are crimes with no hospitality or travel infrastructure capable of supporting the expected amount of tourists and stadiums that weren't built yet (by the slaves) when the bid was made in anyway a good choice to host a World Cup. Hasn't Qatar recently lost diplomatic relations with most of their neighbors over faking a kidnapping of a prince to funnel money to Isis? :howler:

On what criteria does Qatar beat England or the United States in suitability to host a World Cup? Nothing, it has nothing. Other than money...they had enough of that.

I can understand why people who don't live in the Western World are sick of seeing every tournament hosted there. I get that and there are places outside of the Western World that absolutely can host a World Cup. But Qatar?

You're lying to yourself if you think Qatar was chosen on merit or in good spirit.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
No ones saying they got paid, they did the paying. It’s a scumbag thing to do and I hope that World Cup gets cancelled and Qatari sheikhs get fucked in the ass for using humans as slaves.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, way to say that juve cheated. :tup:

That's what I'm saying, they paid for it, not invaded a country and killed their civilians and took their oil. And my point was the ones that got paid were not Qatar and I fail to see any of you calling them scum bags as many times.

Lol is that what you understood by that statement that we cheated? I'm saying if an arrogant person walks up to me not realising that, in moggi's words, either everyone did the exact same thing during that scandal or no one did (aka either everyone was guilty or no one is and we were the only ones penalised) then I'll not explain to them that it's FIFA that's corrupted (or in our case, the entire serie A). I'll just relish telling them they are butthurt because Juve can afford to buy refs and they can't and all they can do is hope and pray and burn inside out while we keep winning.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy?;5793848 said:
That's what I'm saying, they paid for it, not invaded a country and killed their civilians and took their oil. And my point was the ones that got paid were not Qatar and I fail to see any of you calling them scum bags as many times.

Lol is that what you understood by that statement that we cheated? I'm saying if an arrogant person walks up to me not realising that, in moggi's words, either everyone did the exact same thing during that scandal or no one did (aka either everyone was guilty or no one is and we were the only ones penalised) then I'll not explain to them that it's FIFA that's corrupted (or in our case, the entire serie A). I'll just relish telling them they are butthurt because Juve can afford to buy refs and they can't and all they can do is hope and pray and burn inside out while we keep winning.
Fine, I misunderstood the Juve part. But as far as Qatar goes, people are dying because of their World Cup regardless. All the Indian workers.

We’re in the 21st century, that sort of behavior really has no place anywhere.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You can't honestly believe that Qatar was selected on merit can you?

In what way is a slave state where alcohol, pre marital sex, and homosexuality are crimes with no hospitality or travel infrastructure capable of supporting the expected amount of tourists and stadiums that weren't built yet (by the slaves) when the bid was made in anyway a good choice to host a World Cup. Hasn't Qatar recently lost diplomatic relations with most of their neighbors over faking a kidnapping of a prince to funnel money to Isis? :howler:

On what criteria does Qatar beat England or the United States in suitability to host a World Cup? Nothing, it has nothing. Other than money...they had enough of that.

I can understand why people who don't live in the Western World are sick of seeing every tournament hosted there. I get that and there are places outside of the Western World that absolutely can host a World Cup. But Qatar?

You're lying to yourself if you think Qatar was chosen on merit or in good spirit.
Again, I did not say they were selected on merit. I'm saying you fail to blame the other party which is not Qatar, the party that got paid. Regarding the infrastructure and ability we will find out won't we? You are just speculating based on what exactly? Articles from other people hating on this? Also knowing how corrupt FIFA is why are you so confident Russia did not pay a dime or called in some favours and were strictly picked on merit? Because they didn't get caught yet?

Regarding homosexuality and premarital sex and what not I doubt people go to see a world cup to get fucked in the ass or get laid and it's useless to get all political about it because your president talks about grabbing wen by the pussy and America keeps invading countries, like I said all this is irrelevant to football and shouldn't be held against you if you were to host a sporting event.

It is obviously not as bad as you made it out to be in Qatar, with the political situation and Isis funding or whatever, if it was there would be an outrage and the WC would have been cancelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Fine, I misunderstood the Juve part. But as far as Qatar goes, people are dying because of their World Cup regardless. All the Indian workers.

We’re in the 21st century, that sort of behavior really has no place anywhere.
Like I said, you have to check your sources because I see no outrage in India regarding this and trust me with the current govt they would have made this a huge huge issue if Indians were dying or being slaves in an Arab country, you have no idea the shitstorm it would have caused here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5793850 said:
Again, I did not say they were selected on merit. I'm saying you fail to blame the other party which is not Qatar, the party that got paid. Regarding the infrastructure and ability we will find out won't we? You are just speculating based on what exactly? Articles from other people hating on this? Also knowing how corrupt FIFA is why are you so confident Russia did not pay a dime or called in some favours and were strictly picked on merit? Because they didn't get caught yet?

Regarding homosexuality and premarital sex and what not I doubt people go to see a world cup to get fucked in the ass or get laid and it's useless to get all political about it because your president talks about grabbing wen by the pussy and America keeps invading countries, like I said all this is irrelevant to football and shouldn't be held against you if you were to host a sporting event.
:howler: I didn't realize I had to specifically condemn FIFA too, I figured it was implied as I was attacking the decision to give the World Cup to Qatar not Qatar itself which FIFA was actually more responsible for since they gave it. But I guess I have to state that. I don't know if Qatar will be ready for the World Cup or not, that's the point, dude. It was dumb to pick a country where that is an uncertainty when there are so many others where it isn't a question. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Russia bought a World Cup but that is another irrelevant point as I have never defended Russia getting the World Cup.

Your second paragraph I don't even know how you can think that way. "I doubt people go to see a world cup to get fucked in the ass or get laid" is your defense for hosting an international tournament in an extremely socially repressive and ass backwards country.

Sure we have a crude joke of a president but we also still have civil rights. Trump making pussy jokes is in no way comparable to Qatar's legal system being heavily influenced by values from the 1400s. If you actually think that is an adequate comparison then there is no point in continuing this discussion.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
WΏΏdy?;5793850 said:

It is obviously not as bad as you made it out to be in Qatar, with the political situation and Isis funding or whatever, if it was there would be an outrage and the WC would have been cancelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, you have to check your sources because I see no outrage in India regarding this and trust me with the current govt they would have made this a huge huge issue if Indians were dying or being slaves in an Arab country, you have no idea the shitstorm it would have caused here.
https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/MDE2235482016ENGLISH.PDF

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5793850 said:
I think ALC might have been wrong to say specifically Indians but are you saying you don't know about the slave labor in Qatar or you its not your countrymen?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
My point Kyle, is that your version of facts about Qatar is based on headlines you read or and article you read, and your president makes worse headlines. I'm also not saying you have to be in a country to know exactly what's happening there because I've not been in Qatar either and I don't even like them. All this information about Indian slaves dying, I don't read it here or see an outrage. When it comes to hating Arabs India would be way ahead of USA and any news like that would be blown up ten times here, which isn't the case.

Indians/Nepalis/filipos/Asians are employed all over the Gulf and Arab and their situation is dire, that's common knowledge for us since we were kids so sudden news of Indian workers toiling hard for Qatar stadiums is neither news or surprising.

You can blame them for paying for the world cup but you cannot pretend it doesn't happen all the time or that no one did it before or no one will do it after. The next point, judging them by ethics and moral parameters of their laws or the info you have been fed about what happens there (the prince issue the boycott issue) you gotta know it's much more complicated than you know and if you misunderstand that it's not your fault since you know know what you've been presented with. Then there is the argument about if they have the infrastructure or if they are capable, that again is nothing but something we can all speculate and if you realise and admit they have shit load of money then there is nothing money not achieve, like you know buying the right to host a world cup and then making it happen like never before.

Lastly, let a country holier than Qatar host the world cup. Let me see someone from a country that can legitimately claim to have no moral issues, since I'm talking to you and ALC I'll say US isn't particularly one of them and for the record neither is India. So putting them down for those reasons is silly.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5793871 said:
My point Kyle, is that your version of facts about Qatar is based on headlines you read or and article you read, and your president makes worse headlines. I'm also not saying you have to be in a country to know exactly what's happening there because I've not been in Qatar either and I don't even like them. All this information about Indian slaves dying, I don't read it here or see an outrage. When it comes to hating Arabs India would be way ahead of USA and any news like that would be blown up ten times here, which isn't the case.

Indians/Nepalis/filipos/Asians are employed all over the Gulf and Arab and their situation is dire, that's common knowledge for us since we were kids so sudden news of Indian workers toiling hard for Qatar stadiums is neither news or surprising.

You can blame them for paying for the world cup but you cannot pretend it doesn't happen all the time or that no one did it before or no one will do it after. The next point, judging them by ethics and moral parameters of their laws or the info you have been fed about what happens there (the prince issue the boycott issue) you gotta know it's much more complicated than you know and if you misunderstand that it's not your fault since you know know what you've been presented with. Then there is the argument about if they have the infrastructure or if they are capable, that again is nothing but something we can all speculate and if you realise and admit they have shit load of money then there is nothing money not achieve, like you know buying the right to host a world cup and then making it happen like never before.

Lastly, let a country holier than Qatar host the world cup. Let me see someone from a country that can legitimately claim to have no moral issues, since I'm talking to you and ALC I'll say US isn't particularly one of them and for the record neither is India. So putting them down for those reasons is silly.
Feel like I already addressed pretty much everything here in my previous post so, good talk :tup:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
https://www.amnesty.org/download/Documents/MDE2235482016ENGLISH.PDF
Damn 80 page report :D I don't need to read that to understand what you're trying to say. All you need to be is on a flight that is comming from the gulf and flying west to the poor countries(or China or Malaysia) which is filled with house maids and workers who have stories from hell, and I've had one too many of those fights. Here the thing, for the rich in India there are countless scandals of such things happening here as well where Nepalis are kept as slaves or worse, not just Nepalis but Indians as well, child labour is off the charts and you'd usual see a free teen girl child in the elite educated homes in the capital and big cities brought from villages to do some hard hard household work. The "slavery" issue is not exclusive to Qatar, it's mostly the entire Arab.I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case in other African countries as well, it sure as hell is true for China.

Doesn't mean its fine or ok, they have their issues and your country has theirs so if you want to talk about ethics of that country maybe move to Canada first :D

- - - Updated - - -

:howler: I didn't realize I had to specifically condemn FIFA too, I figured it was implied as I was attacking the decision to give the World Cup to Qatar not Qatar itself which FIFA was actually more responsible for since they gave it. But I guess I have to state that. I don't know if Qatar will be ready for the World Cup or not, that's the point, dude. It was dumb to pick a country where that is an uncertainty when there are so many others where it isn't a question. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Russia bought a World Cup but that is another irrelevant point as I have never defended Russia getting the World Cup.

Your second paragraph I don't even know how you can think that way. "I doubt people go to see a world cup to get fucked in the ass or get laid" is your defense for hosting an international tournament in an extremely socially repressive and ass backwards country.

Sure we have a crude joke of a president but we also still have civil rights. Trump making pussy jokes is in no way comparable to Qatar's legal system being heavily influenced by values from the 1400s. If you actually think that is an adequate comparison then there is no point in continuing this discussion.
Well, good talk and I see you point about civil rights within your country. Like I said I'm not fine with what's happening in Qatar, but at the same time if you talk to a Qatar national living there you'd know it's not like they live in an ISIS controlled state. Also like I said to ALC, allegedly curtailed civil rights is as worse as invading other countries and turning it into a pile of garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel like I already addressed pretty much everything here in my previous post so, good talk :tup:
Cheers :tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Dude it's from 2015 :D You think the court doesn't have all the evidence before them?

Easy to want him to be the bad villain, facts are he's clean tho
He himself said he fixed the draw for the 1998 WC. That someone was a good player doesn't mean he has good moral character.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also, way to say that juve cheated.
:tup:
We were corrupt. But so was everyone else. We just were the only ones to be penalized as if we were the only ones doing it. So don't mistake that to Moggi being clean.

Everyone doping still means that you were doping. You just didn't get much of an advantage from it because everyone else was doing it too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)