Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Buffon is so going to keep on playing. Not for another year, maybe two or three.

He should go to City, they keep a lot of possession and opposition teams wont allow a lot of shots on goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio: 'Buffon inspires generations' | Football Italia

Claudio Marchisio wrote a touching message for Gianluigi Buffon ahead of his last Juventus game. “The way you loved our colours will remain inspirational for generations.”

The captain will salute supporters at the Juventus Stadium against Verona and has not yet decided if he’ll retire or go abroad for a new experience at the age of 40.

“Dear Gigi, the images of your Press conference continue to scroll by on the screens. Every time, despite the fact I know how it ends, I hope for a different epilogue,” wrote Marchisio on Instagram.

“When you arrived, I was little more than a child with many dreams and clear ideas, knowing well the value of carrying the bag for those who were bigger than me.

“From the start you, Alex (Del Piero), Pavel (Nedved), Mauro (Camoranesi) and David (Trezeguet) set the example and taught me what it means to wear the Bianconeri jersey. With her you stepped down into Hell and with the tenacity of those who never give up, you took her back to Paradise.

“Following you every day, I understood the player I wanted to be and the values that would accompany my life as a man.

“Everyone in life meets people who they receive far more from than they can ever give back, and you are one of those figures for me.

“Your words were always on point, but at times you just needed a glance. The same glance that today I’ll meet for the last time in the locker room.

“The way you loved our colours will remain inspirational for entire generations.

“The latest replay of your Press conference just concluded. No good, it’s always the same ending…”

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I think i read somewhere, that Buffon had recieved an interesting offer from Agnelli. I guess that would be in a role off the pitch, but do anyone know, if that is true or not?
He did yeah, he said something like
I have offers both on and off the pitch, the most interesting off pitch offer is from Andrea and Juventus

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Watching Juve without Gigi won't be the same. Chiellini new captain? What are the rumours for Gigi? Retiring, staff role, playing for another club? Has he decided?

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)