Gianluigi Buffon (16 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@AFL_ITALIA Are you sure that those exact things happened? Do you think that it`s possible some of those statements are a liiiitle exagerated? She`s a woman after all...

“Then someone came to my house and shouted ‘Your husband is a [expletive]’ through the letterbox. I was in the house on my own, I could see those Tweets, then I heard that. I was crying my eyes out and had to call the police."

“I was being approached by national reporters all the time, all the time. They don’t tend to take no for an answer. I had to contact the Premier League to ask for a few journalists in particular to back off because they were trying to contact me through work, personal circles, social media and family. One of them even contacted a place where I carried out consultancy work about two years ago for the Youth Sports Trust and asked them to get in touch with me. I thought ‘This is just getting ridiculous, I’m not going to comment"
What seems unrealistic there? A tweet was even posted here about a trip she took to Madrid years ago with him. She's lying because she's a woman? Are you on crack?

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
"If I had a twitter I would probably also tell her that her husband is a p u s s y and a joke of a man"

You also accuse her of being an attention $#@! and question if what she said happened...
Yet I dont have an account there and dont insult people on internet, which is what most people do online, forums, facebook, twitter, blogs, whatever... People need to get the attention they feel they deserve, because they are so special, so they share their priceless and inteligent thoughts there for everyone to see, frustration and anger are one of the main reasons to attack or speak up against something/someone virtually.

I dont question that a lot of people spammed her account, her`s husbands, writing whole kinds of stuff, nowadays people do that, merda fans did it on Santon`s account iirc, and so on. Yes, she`s not at fault for what her husband did and attacking her makes no sense, yet someone found her pic with Oliver at the Bernabeu as a tourists and saw a conspiracy. Spaming and attacking her online is pointless and undeserved and it most certainly happened, as it is something that can be proved.

But come on, looking information about her, about the family, going at her house... That`s a little too much, no matter who you are, if someone threatens you, at your own house, there should and would be consequences. And what if someone did get to the house, then what - breaks the door and beats the crap out of her, or worse, because her hubby gifted a penalty for team A vs team B in another country? That seems exagerated, the journalists part I get, "national reporters approaching her all the time, all the time". Yet she still feels the need to make another statement in "The News". It`s old news, stood for a few days, then it passed. Why bring it up again, it`s pointless, unless you still seek attention and sympathy?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I dont buy it.
If he accepts another top team offer, is clear as water, he was not ready to retire or abandon juve.

IMO he is getting delpieroed. Otherwise he would have played his last game with us. Theres no reason for him to go to psg if he still feels competitive. Most likely andrea did his thing and let him clear what was going on, so buffon decided to step down, but would continue playing as he didnt wanted to retire yet
To be fair pushing Buffon out now makes more sense than pushing Del Piero out in 2012.

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit Gigi, if you want to play on, why not stay on as backup for Woj?
What would be the point? Doesn't make any sense for him or for the club. He would be a super expensive back up and he would only play from time to time because he is Gigi. Back up gk is not like backup outfield player. A team could go an entire season without the backup keeper playing even 1 minute.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What would be the point? Doesn't make any sense for him or for the club. He would be a super expensive back up and he would only play from time to time because he is Gigi. Back up gk is not like backup outfield player. A team could go an entire season without the backup keeper playing even 1 minute.
They just needed to do the oppostie of what they are doing to day. Just invert the roles with Wojek and Buffon.

Still i can see the POV of Agnelli, because he needs to look forward and a 40 year old keeper is a matter of concern, even if Buffon is still in competitive form. But i think both (him and Buffon) could have concedded a little, and reach an agreement. Something like one more season in the team but accepting the 2nd keeper role but with increased playing time in comparison to a normal 2nd keeper and then managerial role. And everyone would be ok with it.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I won't be mad at him even if he goes to PSG becomes their captain and wins CHL! Gigi knows what's best for him. He played for Juve for 17 years and we can't respect his decision... that's just WOW!
Forza GIGI

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
[video=fbposts;1682101215211882]https://www.facebook.com/GianluigiBuffon/posts/1682101215211882[/video]

Six thousand one hundred eleven days.
Six thousand one hundred eleven moments of pure passion.
Of joy and of tears; of defeats and of victories.

I want to say thank you.
Thank you to all of you.
Each one of you has helped making special every second of my black and white life. And that life became my second skin.
A skin that I’ve worn, loved and honoured. The one I’ve cherished and protected with all of my heart,with all of my limits but, above all, with all of the passion that I’ve always had.

Tomorrow will be the end of a journey.
The final chapter of a book that we've been writing together.
The emotion is deep.
Almost overwhelming.

A new journey begins.
A new chapter.
This is how it’s meant to be.
For Juventus, whose spirit will last beyond their single players. Forever!
And which will add more wonderful pages to a story that I imagine as endless. Because this club has a unique and distinctive DNA. Remarkable and outstanding.
Juventus is a family. My family.
And I’ll never stop loving them, thanking them and calling them “home”.
Because they've given me so much. They've given me all.
Certainly, much more than I've given them.

A new journey begins.
A new chapter.
This is how it’s meant to be.
For me, when I start looking at the future with new eyes.
When I take on new challenges, with the attitude of someone who will always put his head “in the game”.
I faced plenty of challenges in my life: some of them I won, many more I lost. So, I know that each one gives you a peculiar thrill, because each one is different.
And therefore tougher.

The first time I came to the stadium, I arrived by bike. I was very young.
Tomorrow I’d like to - metaphorically - walk away, in order to taste every single moment without feeling the hardness of parting. I’d like to enjoy every goodbye.
To savour every emotion.
To realize that I’ll always be close to the place I consider my “home”.
Forever!
And to say goodbye to all the teammates and friends that I’ll always consider my BROTHERS.

Until the end! Forever yours,
Gianluigi Buffon

:cry::sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)