Gianluigi Buffon (22 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Phew.. I thought for a sec he would stay here as a player.

This press conference is utter nonsense. Why hold one, when you haven't figured out whether or not you'll retire.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The Del Piero day fvcked me really hard, and now this :cry:
What annoyed me about Del Piero was precisely that he played abroad. I understood his idea behind it: he basically wanted to get to know Australia and he said he wanted his kids to grow up speaking English. His motives were fine. But I think it looks better when a player finishes his career at a top club. Del Piero playing for Sydney was kind of ridiculous.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

This press conference is utter nonsense. Why hold one, when you haven't figured out whether or not you'll retire.
My thoughts exactly, the big fuss about a press conference, it's really underwhelming. Or how we are used to say it

underwhelming but I'll take it

- - - Updated - - -

What annoyed me about Del Piero was precisely that he played abroad. I understood his idea behind it: he basically wanted to get to know Australia and he said he wanted his kids to grow up speaking English. His motives were fine. But I think it looks better when a player finishes his career at a top club. Del Piero playing for Sydney was kind of ridiculous.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
What about Delhi Dynamos?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I don't want to see him in other colours. To see him retire in other club that hurts. Imagine he will play for real and win the cl there and than retire there as a legend. Fuck
Even if he move to those shithole called merda, he'll be a club legend. He give too much to be called otherwise.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

To inform the fans that in 2 days we'll have the last chance to see Buffon in Juve jersey and say goodbye, thought it's kinda obvious

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
All great things eventually come to an end. What a buy this legend turned out to be. I remember when Moggi did this deal it sounded like a risk considering the price, but he turned out to be the biggest bargain in history. nothing but love, you will surely be missed. Good luck gigi and thank you for these wonderful 17 years :cry:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)