Gianluigi Buffon (57 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
some people are so dumb here......:sergio: reading all those replies:sergio:
He's 40, how long do you want him to play? I'd love for him to come back/stay at Juve off the pitch in whatever role, but i don't want him to keep on playing forever and become our very own a Totti. It's the right time to stop playing, at least a on the highest level imo.

If he still enjoys standing on the pitch, MLS or some other retirement league would take him in a heartbeat i guess. So go there for 2 more years or so, take a break, and then come back to Juve for some administrative role.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
He's 40, how long do you want him to play? I'd love for him to come back/stay at Juve off the pitch in whatever role, but i don't want him to keep on playing forever and become our very own a Totti. It's the right time to stop playing, at least a on the highest level imo.

If he still enjoys standing on the pitch, MLS or some other retirement league would take him in a heartbeat i guess. So go there for 2 more years or so, take a break, and then come back to Juve for some administrative role.
im not talking about that.....just reading this..
''he will go to real to win ucl'' :sergio:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I'm fine with him going wherever except the big rivals in Italy
You fine with Real or Pool?

Imagine he knocks us out next season. :seven:

Realistically i dont think top european club will take him. He is 41 next season. Even if both Pool and Real are looking for new keepers they want long term options.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You fine with Real or Pool?

Imagine he knocks us out next season. :seven:

Realistically i dont think top european club will take him. He is 41 next season. Even if both Pool and Real are looking for new keepers they want long term options.
not so much with Real as I don't like them much, but definitely fine with Pool, yeah. imo Gigi still might have what it takes to perform at the highest level next season and I don't see why he wouldn't

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He can go wherever we wants apart from rivals in Italy imo, we didn't want him for another season (fair enough) he can choose whatever he wants, he stayed with us when we needed him now he can do whatever he wants
Realistically he wont play another year for crystal palace or something, if he plays on it'll be with a big team, idk I'm thinking madrid but that just could be me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)