Gianluigi Buffon (25 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He’s become Ronaldo’s little bitch. Juve too, but Buffon in particular. It’s sad but that’s the way of life.
Sadly he spearheaded this respect Ronaldo and Real campaign. It's like I respect you I'll try beating you but it's almost impossible so I'm going to bow down if you do it as I knew it. We need our old guards to believe strongly, like they did against spurs, act with confidence but it's hard for Gigi to show that because he's used to being nice. He's afraid showing this much confidence will turn him arrogant. I think only cockiness can bear real as we showed in 2015. Of course that want be all and end all as we had a better midfield but you know what i mean.

Case in point bentancur and sturaro(2015). Their debut against such a big team yet they remained focused on their task. Bentancur just played football like Real is like no other team. When you show an ounce of fear, big players eat you alive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
True, he was talking way too much about Ronaldo before this. Like just say you’re looking forward to the game bro. Dude’s trying to be Yoda and he’s just shitting the bed.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The 2003 final will always hurt the most. In 2015 and 2017 we were always the underdogs, but in 2003 we were the best team in the world.

Legend, sorry we couldn’t give you a CL.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
still cant believe how 2 of our legends did that mistake last night, its still in my head, it is just repeated in my head while having so many ways of not conceding that, it wasnt even a half chance, totally avoidable, a clearane, a shout from Gigi, heck i would even take Gigi running into Chiello to catch that ball, anything to just not concede. That will probably be CR7 favorite goal of his CL career or something, and it was all because Juve had a horror miscommunication at the highest level in the Juve Stadium.. I am not even angry, it really is just pure disappointments..

I know its damn impossible, but we've seen comebacks before, and we are probably 99% going out, but if we are to hold our heads high, to at least getting a good respectable scoreline in Madrid, then we should only use our young full of energy and grinta players for the 2nd leg, sorry Buffon, but perhaps you can sit the 2nd leg out.

Szczesny to play in goal, with Rugani Benatia Sandro Cuads, Mandzu with Costa and Matuidi Marchisio with Pjanic behind Higuain.. lets just use all grinta and power to get a respectable result. ( though in reality we would probably not score either in Madrid)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ronaldo's attempted 10 shots on target against Buffon, scoring NINE of them!

:sergio:
says more about Ronaldo's and Buffons style then it does about Buffons quality, I'd agree on this being a meaningful stat if Ronaldo scored 9 out of 10 chances against Buffon, but lets be honest, he's had way way more in yesterdays game and last years final alone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)