Gianluigi Buffon (30 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think he just making Premier league fans drool for him :D Gets more admiration/interest from there and boom increases Juve's TV ratings by 5% from all the dumb Overrated League so called kids/fans who never watched him close enough and start to trully realise what they cant get and he probably'll win more social media likes/follows from them. No way he will leave after this season if he performs the way he's doing. Gigi is one of us!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
"I never felt the need to try something new. I've got another two and a half years in me and I think it's too late now. Thinking about it, maybe I would have liked to have played in the Premiership, to experience its atmosphere and traditions. And then I would have gone back to Turin. If I'd have had a different type of career, I might have done that, but I've been loyal to my clubs: I was at Parma for ten years and have been at Juventus for 15."

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/09/29/en/football/international_football/1443544608.html

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why were you even worried? It was just like how how Ale used to talk about EPL in the past, opportunitities he had but didn't take etc. Just lipservice to what ifs.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Peruzzi, van De Sar we're both good staples but Gigi is far superior
Started watching footie in 2002, both Kahn and Casillas were very beasty around that time, but Kahn declined and eventually lost his place in Germany nt pretty early in his career and Casillas too isnt having the ending you'd imagine 10 years ago. Buffon's constant wc level for both club and country is something truly amazing and almost impossible to repeat. Add to that Buffon accepting Serie B after having possibly the best ever wc tournament in 2006

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If we don't win the CL this year we should let him go to one of Bayern of barca so he can win a cl. That's the least we owe him.
win the cl doesnt represent the quality of the players As far as I know Casillas won the cl but he has got nothing on our super man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)