Gianluigi Buffon (56 Viewers)

Numero Uno

Jun 18, 2012
GDS today

Gigi Buffon, Number One
Anatomy of a world class player
The Juventino, at 37 years old, is without doubt the best goalkeeper of the modern era
Five experts and his father reveal the secrets of a physique that could be in a museum, all down to a specific DNA

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Is everyone okay if I rename the title to "The best Goalkeeper in history" ?
Sure.
No doubts about that.
Legend.
GDS today

Gigi Buffon, Number One
The Juventino, at 37 years old, is without doubt the best goalkeeper of the modern era
Five experts and his father reveal the secrets of a physique that could be in a museum, all down to a specific DNA
:tup:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
GDS today

Gigi Buffon, Number One
I bet those hands can cure cancer and make the cripple walk again. GIGI :delpiero::delpiero:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Now that we talk about former goalkeepers, I was totally in love with Peruzzi back in the 90's. That guy was like a god to me. Gigi is Zeus compared to him nowadays though.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Now that we talk about former goalkeepers, I was totally in love with Peruzzi back in the 90's. That guy was like a god to me. Gigi is Zeus compared to him nowadays though.
I just remember the Dortmund goal everytime I see Peruzzi's name. Not blaming him but my heart broke that night more than ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)